JvdB100

Members
  • Last visited

1. Hi there :), I'm 16 years old and new to all this with tulpas. I think it seems very interesting and I have seriously considered to create a tulpa. Though I'm not quite sure if it would be the right choice for me. I know some people are going to dislike me for this but even though I really want to believe that tulpae are actual persons sharing our body I think it's "just" our subconsciousness since I'm a rational person and I need an explanation before I believe things. The reason I might want to create a tulpa is that I want to get to know my subconsciousness a little better. I don't even know if I'd succeed if I tried to create a tulpa since I can't get myself to believe that it is an actual person, but for me it would be more about the journey trying to create it. So my question is, should I create a tulpa? Thanks in advance for your advice :) Greetings from JvdB100 PS I'm very sorry if I didn't create the thread in the right place or if I created a double (though I searched but didn't manage to find a subject like this)