raul333

Members
  • Last visited

1. what are daemons and are they diffrent from tulpas if yes then how
  2. can you do a little step by step how to do tulpa like for example step one do this and so on
  3. have you ever heard of tulpa creating protsess called parroting
  4. i have tried some hypnoses. havent helped mutch but ill try again. its pretty interesting idea you sayd. i might try it. thanks for your input tulpas might be able to heal couse they are tought creatures made out of toughts but maybe im wrong. what would be the easiest and fastest ways to make a tulpa
  5. one last thing i wanna say. tulpa is a tought creature made up with bad or good toughts depends what toughts you have when you create it. just like toughts can affect other people so can tulpas aka tought creatures as well. just like toughts good and bad can be send to person to person so can tulpas be sent. for sending tulpa one must be good at it and experienced at it and recieving person must belive in it otherwise it wouldnt work or would not work as good or as effectivly. i never asked anyone to send tulpa to my head or to my computer. just wished someone would send one to me how to i say it to the place i am to exsist beside me physicly and helping me or so. thats what i was wondering if someone can do it. just wanted to clear it out one more or last time. so thats all i have to say.
  6. hi. i was directed to here where people belive in more methaphisical side of tulpas. i dont really know how to word this all really. i understand if you cant or dont want to help me with this. if you cant then i accept this. so in short i have a sleep disorder . i would wish to know if someone would either help me make the tulpa to heal myself or send me one to heal me and protect me from future troubbles and if someone asks no i wont get rid of tulpa after my problem is solved . i will plan to keep it around. again thanks. if you cant or dont want to help i understand but im still waiting for your input regardless.
  7. so thanks for not being narrow minded and telling me about how things are in the forum. im not tryng to say that guides are wrong maybe it seems i am or was but my opinion and vision about tulpas is diffrent. thanks for being nice about it . i kinda understand of you being defensive couse im a defensive person myself to alot of times and thanks for telling me about the other forum. thanks for your input and everybody elses as well even when i wouldnt agree with some of the inputs but i thank you people regardless. also i understand that you are not here to heal people but i personally wanted to go trough all the ways and possibilyties i could think off. but thanks regardless
  8. i belive i allready explained why i havent gone to doctor. toughts and good toughts CAN be projected to other people in tulpa forms . doesnt matter what the board here belives or doesnt belive im sorry but thats the way it is. it also works with bad toughts . works the same way. tought is a powerfull thing. i found it funny that forum about tulpas seem to have limited understanding of tulpas. if tulpa info is the kind of forum you say it is then maybe i came to wrong forum. dont wanna offend anyone but thats the way i see it. ever tought about what if tulpa infos vidion of tulpas is not right. just sayng. im sorry didnt wanna be rude with my last post but it seems to me but my understanding of tulpas is verry diffrent from yours. i would like to hear from people with diffrent views on tulpas. bigger majority here might think the same way about tulpas but id love to hear from ones who think little diffrently and maybe think they can help me. but if they wont come foward its ok and i understand. if you think diffrently about tulpas here it may nesserly be right but its okay. if youd take walk on my shoes you would understand why i wanna try every possible way there is to try to get better. didnt wanna be rude with my last post but i cant stand narrow mindness or something that looks like that to me. if you feel like banning me from this forum couse of my last post or this one or this thread in general i undersand completly. if someone can and wants to help me you can private message me or let me know here in this topic.
  9. also i belive tulpas can be sent and use for healing couse they are made of toughts and are tought creatures and if you send one to another with good toughts then it should work.
  10. i personally want to stay awya from otherkins and all that useless tumblr madness. ive ben in spells of magic and gotten some things but sadly they havent helped mutch. also im kinda revoked from posting in spellsofmagic couse i didnt let one dork mod to have hes powertrip on me apperently thanks for all off your inputs. i would seek doctors help but it isnt the easiest thing for me to do mainly couse of my family doctors issues. ive ben in spells of magic but stuff i got from there didnt help that mutch and im veeery skeptical about otherkins. maybe i am ignorant about them after all the stuff ive heard about them i dont know but im not sure about them. i would see otherkins rather as crazy than metaphysical but maybe its me being stupit and ignorant about otherkins who knows but either way thanks for your input and toughts. thanks for your reply . i think i would keep the tulpa around after that when it would have fixed my issue or helped me with it. you are right it would be rude to get rid of it after. the reason i ask if someone could make a tulpa and send it for me is this that im to weak and inexperienced to do one myself. so if there is anyone around who could do that for me then please come foward and let me know if not then someone can tell what is the easiest and fastest ways to make one if there is any easier and faster way. again thanks tillian for your input.
  11. thanks for your reply . i think i would keep the tulpa around after that when it would have fixed my issue or helped me with it. you are right it would be rude to get rid of it after. the reason i ask if someone could make a tulpa and send it for me is this that im to weak and inexperienced to do one myself. so if there is anyone around who could do that for me then please come foward and let me know if not then someone can tell what is the easiest and fastest ways to make one if there is any easier and faster way. again thanks tillian for your input. well i hope its nothing serious. reason why im asking magical and alternative help and seek tulpas and sutch is that i have my own troubbles of getting doctors help sutch as my family doctor being usless and is more concerned of playng a doctor then being a real one. i dont really wanna scare myself and say to myself that it might be a serious issue. who knows it might be but lets hope it isnt. it might be sleep apnea i dont know.
  12. First off let me apologyze if this topic sounds stupit or doesnt fit here or this forum or if people here dont want to or cant help me. if those things are the case i totally understand. I wanna ask it anyway. Doest hurt to ask and like they say there are no sutch things as stupit questions. Ok here it is. I might have some sleep dissorder . The thing is i can sleep but i cant rest out. Im allways tired and exhausted. It all started suddenly many weeks ago. I have tried some things to sleep and rest out better but none of the things havent ben succsessfull yet but ill continue tryng. So im asking nicely if anyone can make me a tulpa and send me it so the tulpa could either heal those issues or guard and guide me until i try to take care of this issue myself. If some of you could do it i would be grateful and forever in your debt . If this topic is seems stupit to you or if it doesnt fit to this forum or topic or brakes some rules then i am sorry. You can tell me this or ban me from the forum i accept it and move on. I just wanna be sure i have tried everything to cure this issue. Thanks for taking your time to read and respond or helping. All of it is appriciated. If this topic seems stupit or doesnt fit here or brakes rules again im sorry.