Srn347

Members
  • Last visited

1 Follower

Personal Information

• Bio
    Yo, I'm currently the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae (you'll see their respective bios below). I'm a math major, a gamer, and I guess you could say a humanitarian. I've known about this forum for a while, but hesitated making an account out of fear that people I know irl will find out I have tulpas. I've kinda Gotten Over It(TM) now though. Feel free to ask me any questions, I'm kind of an expert at this point.

Hi, I'm Sente. I was created on June 23rd 2015, initially based off of an OC but I've changed quite a bit since then. I used to be mostly fox, but now I'm a lot more human. I'll gladly give advice where it's wanted (about tulpamancy, or about other stuff); I've kinda gotten good at it from giving advice to my host, Sean, for so long now.

Hey there, I'm Mae (short for Margaret). I was created January 5th of 2018, based off of Mae Borowski from Night In The Woods. I'm hardly anything like my character anymore though. Don't be fooled by my age, I've somehow developed as a tulpa quite quickly (I think it's usually much faster the second time? To be fair, I had Sente guiding me throughout).

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Typing with your eyes closed is easier than people tend to think it would be. Typing while dancing, on the other hand...
  2. Yep, minimal dialogue sounds like Tartakovsky's narrative style alright. And imo he does it quite well.
  3. All the factors that affect whether you win or not will have an effect on your ranking. Elo, as well as its successors Glicko and Glicko2, were based off of evaluating the probability of you winning and labeling that factor as skill. If you win 80% of the time with one character but only 60% of the time with another, the algorithm will think you are more skilled with the first one, even if (for example) it's just because opponents face the other one less often and don't know the matchup very well.
  4. "Time is a construct invented by mankind, such that if we all declared it to be 1 hour later it would be. So let's all declare it never to be monday again." ~Garfield probably
  5. I've browsed Reddit from time to time, but never actually made an account. Speaking of which, today I read on Reddit that apparently the earth is spinning faster and a couple days ago the day was over in less than 24 hours (by 1.59 milliseconds). How do scientists manage to observe this in the first place?
  6. If a bird had the intelligence to understand the implications of the phrase "bird brain" and be offended by it, it would be a very atypically smart bird.
  7. That's a wish I've seen backfire before. Finding the secret bug tunnel often means finding a ton of bugs.
  8. *holds up a cue card and speaks in a Spongebob narrator voice* Eventually...
  9. Much catchier name than their European equivalent: Football Boppers.
  10. Such is life, there is no such thing as a free lunch.
  11. That sounds like something they'd put in a fantasy mobile game. Buy a scroll of 20% piercing resist for only $4.99.
  12. You sweaty tryhard, you need to touch grass. /s
  13. Some of how Shakespeare wrote was weird because of his unique style, and some of it just seems weird because we're in a modern society that writes English differently. I wonder how many people can tell which is which.
  14. If it's true, and the company didn't pay enough attention to notice it was a fake degree, it's probably not a company worth working for.
  15. Ever notice that the best time to sleep is "half an hour later" a lot more often than it's "right now"?