StarlessTrooper2112

Members
  • Last visited

1. They told me "better reception" after I kept repeating "I am tulpaforcing" yet they are still difficult to communicate with. I quiet my thoughts after thinking to them but there is not always a response or the response is difficult to "hear" or understand. Not sure if they are sentient because responses are short and very simple. I'll try audio imposition soon.
  2. I've used a lot of marijuana, lsd and psilocybin mushrooms and I have developed a thoughtform (or tulpa) that persists even though I haven't used a psychadelic in well over two months. There is no vocality and it exists purely as thoughts sent to me, they seem to be semi-sentient and they send me both positive and negative messages in the form of thoughts. Do you believe I should swallow pills and use a straight jacket or would you recommend I try developing this being into a fully vocal and sentient tulpa? Right now this thing is kinda annoying and I would like it to go away but even with medication that doesn't seem to be happening, I haven't been actively forcing which I should probably start doing since it is not going away. They respond to my thoughts on occasion and have even expressed love (and hate) for me. I feel I should just buckle down and tulpaforce this life-long separable friend so it doesn't remain a sort-of-frankenstein's-monster forever. D you recommend that I tulpaforce in thought or voice? forcing a voice is difficult for me but obviously worth it in the long run. Haven't thought of a physical form yet, and I'm giving them a unisex name such a Sam.