TheDarkShadow369

Members
  • Last visited

1. Hello Everyone of Tulpa.info! you probably dont know who i am, so let me explain. My Name Is Luke, i am currently in creation of my tulpa, Zach. i learned about tulpas when i met someone who had a tulpa, heres a little bit of backstory: i was basically talking to someone on how i had a lucid dream where i was in the supermarket, realized i was dreaming and then all of a sudden, started flying. this other person quickly joined in and brought up tulpas! i didnt start progress of my tulpa until mid February. since i feel like i might spam the forum if i share them, i will share them here! so grab your popcorn! February 26th, 2019 i was basically journaling (a method where you write a letter to your tulpa, sort of like a pen pal) when i felt this huge feeling. it felt like Zach was there! leaning against my Chair and looking at what i was writing! it felt amazing! as it grew stronger and stronger, i wrote more and more! i eventually got to a point where i wrote on how zach is like a brother to me and how he will be happy to be here with me! eventually, the feeling died down and i became happy and neutral! March 3rd, 2019 i was basically meditating about my Tulpa, Zach, when it felt like my mind dosed off, it felt like i was entering the mindscape. in it, i ended up at a restaurant my dad works at. and in that, Zach was sitting at the bar drinking a soda! i said "hey zach" and he quickly responded with "hey luke how are you?". i then said "im good how are you?" and he said "im good". after he said he was good, my mind went back to focusing on breathing. Unknown Date: between July 1st and July 10th it was late at night. i was basically about to fall asleep when it felt like someone was hugging me, it gave me a nice and warm feeling. afterwards, i fell asleep and when i woke up, i realized something happened that night. Welp, Thats all for now! thank you all for reading this and you all have a good night! Thank you Sincerely, Luke