tinlun123

Members
  • Last visited

1. How do you achieve the thought independence from each other, such as if i think to myself my tulpa wont be able to hear the thought and vice versa. As of now my tulpa can hear all of my thoughts and doesnt seems to have any thoughts that isn't projected toward me. We've tried to do some symbolism, imagining a wall blocking our thoughts but that just doesnt work for us. Any insight is appreciated!
  2. My tulpa doesn't seems to be able to think for herself, and seems to be leeching off of my own thoughts.She is pretty much fully vocal, and i can easily communicate with her, but every time we talk to each other it seems like my thoughts are prompting and constructing her messages. She also never start any conversations, usually staying inactive until i interact with her. I, of course, talked to her about this, and she simply said she doesn't know. What i'm afraid of is accidentally training myself to respond to my own prompts, or subconsciously influencing my tulpa to respond to the prompts passively with pretty short answers. Is this normal for everyone? I'm trying to get to the point where my tulpa can interact with me completely on her own, without me having to diverge any of my thoughts toward her response. I'm assuming this is a parallel processing thing that needs to be developed over time... Any insights offered on this will be much appreciated, hopefully with ways that i can progress through this.
  3. Welp I'd say Lyla is around 2 weeks old. Shes been vocal for around 3-4 days. She just feels slightly different from me, not a whole lot. I can easily distinguish her voice from mine because she have a much different voice. PS. I used JD1215's guide so she developed speech really quickly, up to now she generally talks in full sentences
  4. Thanks guys, i answered a lot of my other questions from your posts, and Lyla also said thanks.
  5. Lyla had already passed her vocal stage and every stage that precedes it, but she can't seems to do anything if I'm not focusing on her. For example, I've asked her to get my attention while Im not focusing on her through shout outs or other means, but she just doesn't do it, and when i asked her about it, she said "I don't know, i just can't." Is this something that won't change, will develop over time, or did I do something wrong?
  6. Lyla tried so hard that she exploded. Then she reformed seconds later and said "ouch".