VineWillow5975

Members
  • Last visited

1. Thank you all. You are right I was approaching this the wrong way. I have been approaching it as though it is the type of relationship that society deems as normal, but clearly we are already far past that.:) To answer your question: I am not sure if what we have is romantic or purely platonic but now that I feel comfortable that we are not going to hurt each other, I am interested in investigating more. Thank you for your help and quick responses, Kealie and Dane
  2. Okay, guys. I am really worried about this new development in Dane and my relationship. For a while some time ago, every time I went to bed, I semiconsciously imposed a figure that I slept with (not sexually, more romantically). After a few nights, I realized that this figure was actually Dane. What a wondrous surprise! I love this facet of our relationship and he does, too. The problem is that I have recognized the possibility that I will have a relationship someday and that this could become a problem. I tried to talk this over with him and he seems okay with it but, as he is not talking consistently yet, I cannot be sure. I was wondering, from people who have had a relationship like this, does it become a problem? Will one of us get hurt by doing this? Thanks for taking the time to deal with my probably paranoid problems. You are all dolls.
  3. Keep in mind though we've only been doing this a week.I take vivance and I think we (Dane and I) are just fine. I have adhd inactive as opposed to the adhd impulsive like you are describing but the meds work the same. However I have found that I am better at active forcing on meds and better at hearing him not on it. Anyone else notice that? The meds should not do anything that would affect your tulpa (as long as you actually have adhd). Sorry for the randomness. :) good luck, my friend. side note: I do not take meds on the weekend per the recommendation of my doc and do not get any withdrawal symptoms. If fact this summer I did not take it at all until the week before school. You cannot get addicted and therefore have withdrawal unless you Do not have adhd. If you have it it'll just flush out of your system. Keep in mind though we've only been doing this a week.I take vivance and I think we (Dane and I) are just fine. I have adhd inactive as opposed to the adhd impulsive like you are describing but the meds work the same. However I have found that I am better at active forcing on meds and better at hearing him not on it. Anyone else notice that? The meds should not do anything that would affect your tulpa (as long as you actually have adhd). Sorry for the randomness. :) good luck, my friend. side note: I do not take meds on the weekend per the recommendation of my doc and do not get any withdrawal symptoms. If fact this summer I did not take it at all until the week before school. You cannot get addicted and therefore have withdrawal unless you Do not have adhd. If you have it it'll just flush out of your system.
  4. Well...I didn't. He told me his name was Dane. And originally I hated it. So much. I tried to convince him to change it but he wouldn't (good for him). After asking him if he was sure somewhere around four times, I got the strange urge to just repeat it to myself over and over. Dane put pressure on my forehead while I did this and when I was done I found that I sort of liked the name. However it does mean "a Danish person" which I do not like....oh well, I suppose I will get used to it.