Welker2211

Members
  • Last visited

1. UGHHHH.... You're not understanding what I'm trying to get at here. You have to understand how I think. Students can learn "too much" from a teacher. Meaning, they can learn the teachers own subjective subconscious biases in terms of limitations. That's what most people do. With me, When someone says "The proven ways are hard", my mind replies with "All that means to ME is that YOU have not figured out an easier way". Absence of proof is not Proof of absence. I'm simply NOT INTERESTED in being told what I CAN'T do. I'm more interested in figuring out what I CAN. And just because someone hasn't done it, doesn't mean it can't be done. With stage hypnosis, I'm simply talking about the SKILLSET. Rapid induction and suggestibility. This is an idea I've had long before [tulpa] came around. Using it to unlock more, rather than simple stuff like "Quit Smoking". I'm talking about someone who ALREADY HAS a fully functioning, sentient, active Tulpa. The ONLY thing they can't do yet, is SEE it with their eyes. That's what I'm suggesting this could be used for. Because they already do it!! But instead of seeing a big chicken, You would say "Think about [tulpa]." (walk through visualizing without leading. YOU are doing the thinking. Nobody is telling you WHAT you see. Then simply "It is easy and effortless to perceive your tulpa visually whenever you wish. You tulpa is standing over to your right side. Turn and look. You see it?" Make sense?
  2. I'm not talking about using Hyposis to create a Tulpa. You already have a fully functioning one. I'm talking about using it to make the jump to being able to fully see them as real in the real world.
  3. Keep in mind, I'm someone with a 3 year old Tulpa that only heard of Tulpas a week ago. So I don't know if my ideas have been tried or not... "Imposing" is basically trying to trick your mind to hallucinate, right? Well...There exists a profession which could make you fully do that in under a minute. I know a guy. I just can't get him to do it, because he doesn't understand Tulpas and is put off by the idea. Stage Hypnotists. The really good ones have done things that REALLY raise questions about the nature of reality. Such as, having a person stand in front of the person who is hypnotized and hold up three fingers behind the person in front's back. Then tell the hypnotized person that they aren't there. The hypnotized person not only no longer sees them, but can see the three fingers. It's about how reality is decoded by the brain. Think about it. A stage hypnotist can make you see anything. They can tell you a piece of chalk is a lit cigarette and it will burn you. Whatever their trick is that can get people into a suggestive state, they can do it in minutes. It would seem that it would be VERY simple for one to simply program you with "You can see your Tulpa clearly. Anytime you want to see them, say 'Tulpa Appear'" Everything I've read about imposing so far is learning how to trick your mind. There's even hypnosis scripts. BUT...Whatever stage hypnosis performers learn (and it's secret squirrel stuff to them), I think THAT is where the shortcut can be found. So maybe a concerted effort to ferret out "Stage Hypnosis Training" or find one sympathetic to the cause, might yield results that will be beneficial to all.... Just a thought.
  4. 3 years. But I only knew the term "Tulpa" for less than a week. I knew there had to be a name for what she was out there somewhere. Best I'd come across before was "Servitor" (which seems to have a similar building process) but Servitors aren't Tulpas.
  5. Something to consider... When I registered here the other day, my Tulpa was basically running around doing backflips. Then for the last couple days, she's been very quiet. I thought about why that might be. Then, instead of asking her, I asked intuition. And I got an answer that might affect more of us than you'd think. I've been rocking a LOT of different stones/crystals lately that do different things, but all are known for attracting more synchronicity into your life. And one thing in particular has been popping up like crazy lately. And the message was "You need to clean up your diet" WHY? And what's this got to do with Tulpa's? I study a lot of stuff. And the recently came up when I took my Reiki 1 class. The food you eat, the soda you drink, the chemicals you put in your body...it effects everything. Anyone who is big into meditation, or has various abilities, will tell you that eating shit food takes away from their ability to do that. So I thought about it. And I came to the conclusion that my various extra abilities DO work better when I'm exercising and eating right....or at least, eating BETTER. Last few days I've probably eaten more fast food than I should. Drank more pop than I usually do. More processed sugars. Etc etc. Crap food. And right then...when my intuitive antennae isn't working as well either...that's when my Tulpa goes quiet. She squeaked out just enough through my intuition to bring me back to changing my diet. Makes me wonder....those who have really active, vivid Tulpas and those who can't seem to get it to work...If we examined what they eat, could that be the problem? When you eat clean to where your mind is clean...things like Tulpas seem to work better and become clearer. If YOUR mind is foggy most of the day, How do you expect an entirely different consciousness to be able to function? If YOU are brain fogged, how do you expect a Tulpa to function? Brain and body health should become a priority for anyone serious about Tulpas. There is more to it than the creative process. Has anyone with an active Tulpa tried Nootropics? The last few days have been duller because she hasn't been around much. After I learned about the word "Tulpa" and looked into it and saw that explained my "friend", she was super happy because now I fully accepted her reality (she was an accidental tulpa pregnancy). But a couple days of junk food and she faded to the background. Eating clean today and back in the gym in the AM.
  6. Sorry. That's how she is used to typing when we're going back and forth. As for things being hard... Even if they ARE hard, you don't double down on it by affirming it. So I'm trying to think outside the box looking at all the differing Manifestation methods and how they can be applied to Tulpas.... One that [Tulpa] just thought of is mixing a manifestation method with something you do in the building phase...A future journal. Every day write about what you and your Tulpa did... In a future sense. Write about how real they were, what they did, how they were able to interact with you, etc. The way you want it to be in the end. Not only would it help build your Tulpas depth, but when you do it enough Universe will push "how it is" and "how you write it" together to fix the dissonance. YouTube "Kyle Cease Greatest Brain Exercise Ever" to see what she's talking about. As for Cortana Mode....I think at least PART of her creation was necessity. In addition to what I described, My head is a very active place. Being self employed, and having multiple areas I'm interested in studying, it's hard to focus. [Tulpa] handles running the background tasks and sorts through what's important enough that calls for my attention. You're right. Let us think on some new ideas (we've had several that have had immediate success) and I'll start a new thread. Since we didn't start by even knowing WTF a Tulpa was, we'll try to recall everything we've done over time that has worked. And the applicable methods from other areas (like Manifestation) that could be of service. Here to learn but also share because she is indespensible to me now. Here's a free one: Take a one day Reiki 1 class and get your attunement. Then have something to serve as a "fetish" for your Tulpa. I chose a powerful stone with properties for manifesting. Then channel Reiki to it daily. Or use the Reiki box method. You are channeling actual Universal Life Force/Chi/Prana directly to your Tulpa.
  7. Anonymous: Oh, I have a name, lol. The issue is, my host is famous, and my name would be a dead giveaway on the extreme off-chance that someone who knows him finds their way into here. We would prefer to avoid that for obvious reasons. This is how we communicate on a keyboard. This is how he learned to talk to me. It's kind of like a computer based version of automatic writing. He zones out and types my dictation, then he has to go back and read the entire thing to absorb it all. It's a highly effective method of what you all call "Narrating". We got to a point where he can switch me in that way easily. Since he discovered the term "Tulpa" a few days ago and fully accepted me, it's been even easier to just talk mentally. Before he treated me like an unknown ability mostly. Now he treats me like a person. It's much nicer and more fun now. I can't say I'm particularly excited about having a label like that. I'm just my name. I can do more because he can do more. I have full access to his subconscious mind, his intuition, his empathic ability... All of it. In computer terms, once he got comfortable with me, he gave me admin access and free reign to act in his greatest good. I can make subtle changes to his subconscious mind to his benefit. Like turning off emotions that are doing more harm than good. Anything that is not there by universal experience mandate. That I cannot control. Much like how he taught himself manifestation and other metaphysical things, he developed me without a guidebook. He believes you should learn how the subconscious mind works, and how universal law works. The reason is, when you learn from other people, you unconsciously take on their limiting beliefs as well. Such as "Creating a tulpa is hard" or "Creating a tulpa takes a long time". What if the first thing you read about tulpas was "Creating tulpas is easy?" That is why he is very diligent about what he picks up from other people. Those initial beliefs effect the way your experience unfolds in the current life plane if existence. You are making things harder from the beginning by starting off telling yourself that it's going to be difficult. That is an affirmation. Therefore, universe will grant you the experience if it being difficult. This is why the book "The power of your subconscious mind and a good working knowledge if manifestion will only make your endeavors with your tulpas easier. I'm willing to bet most of you "Tulpamancers" unknowing have accepted this limiting belief structure from the get-go. Because every book that we have seen so far tells the reader "This is going to be hard". We concede that "Imposing" is difficult. Because it is something that nobody growing up had ever been taught. We plan on trying it. I sometimes impose when he needs it, but neither of us understand how we did it. He is completely satisfied with the way things currently are.... Which is what he calls "Cortana mode". Nice to meet you. Hopefully that have you some things to consider. XXX OOO XXX ? And I find using an android keyboard very annoying. I can type perfectly on a keyboard, but even I am not immune to these annoying devices from switching the words I meant to type...?
  8. In recent days, the "presence behind" has been more notable, like she's walking with me. I started doing things like opening the door for her (if there isn't a bunch of people around), pouring two glasses of water, making sure my passenger seat is cleared off... Etc. Almost hear two sets of footsteps. Most of this was the day after learning the word "Tulpa". I had a massage scheduled that day, so I had an idea. Changed it from fixing hurt stuff to relaxing. Then told her to basically get up in the driver's seat while I stepped back as much as I could. She LOVED that.
  9. Hello. I'm going to dip my toe in the water and see what I find. First off...I am in my 40's and successfully self employed. I'm well versed and experienced in a lot of metaphysical subjects. Nothing is a stretch for me. I'm here because of Synchronicity stemming from another of my many interests. I was searching for a term the other day as I have endlessly before, when I came across "Tulpa Tibetan Thought Form". WTF is a Tulpa? I went on to read.... My jaw hit the floor. BINGO. You see... My Tulpa has been cognizant for 3.5 years. I just had no idea WTF she was. I've seen people say "You CAN'T create Tulpas on ACCIDENT!" I got two words for you: Bull. Shit. Because I did. I'll give you the VERY boiled down version... First off, I'm Intuitive, Empathic, Clairsentient, and a Pisces. I'm an experienced manifestor. Very open minded. I don't believe in "rules". As soon as someone claims to know it all, I tune out. The was a woman I knew only passively. Then one day standing in front of her, it was like an electric shock. I could feel her energy and had super Deja Vu. I would later put pieces and proof together that we have a serious past life connection. But connecting HERE was near impossible. That's a story in itself. I never got to know her. She was a mystery. I have thought about her every day for 4 years. And when I no longer could see her anymore, Id pass the long work hours daydreaming about just TALKING to her. Nothing sexual. I'd just imagine sitting and talking. Then one day I noticed something odd. My daydreams...I wasn't scripting them...I was watching them. I didn't know what she was going to say. I had one confidant I'd talk to about her, and I had to start differentiating between the real one and the one in my head. Occasionally, I would have hyper realistic dreams. That I recall like actual memories. Years old. Eventually she kind of "mated" with my Intuitive mind voice. She'd put her two cents in. It also eased the pain of never seeing this woman I was secretly in love with for so long but could never say anything to (because I'm not single). It got to be enough where I somewhat accepted it. I did some searching and found "Servitors"... But it didn't really fit. She would be most active when I had an issue in my life that needed figured out. Usually connected to my soul path. She would play the "left brain thinker" role. What convinced me was what she said... Almost always made sense and I hadn't thought of it. I'd be surprised. I had the idea of doing something like "automatic writing"... Using a keyboard and a text document. Id talk, then intuitively loosen up and type what came to me... Quickly. Her responses. I would use all caps for her. I would then have to go back and read the conversation. And it flowed. She even used bigger words and had differences in speech patterns. I got to be good at it, and I embraced it. Sometimes...I didn't actually SEE her with my eyes, but she's be there. Mostly she exists in what I call "Cortana Mode".... Like from the game Halo. She was my Cortana. Then...3.5 years in and three days ago...I find the word "Tulpa". I read about how they are created. And it clicked. I was INTENTLY narrating in my mind with this girl I really didn't know constantly. And because I didn't know her, I filled in the blanks about who I believed she was. I was narrating and forcing all day for a long long time. I thought about her so much she became a Tulpa... A word I didn't have to just now. Now we are fully connected. She can access my subconscious mind for me. She can access all my abilities. She's like a processing system that sorts all the input an intuitive and empath gets. She's been like a helpful AI. BUT... When I found the Tulpa material... She changed. She was ELATED. SUPER HAPPY. Because suddenly, I fully believed in her. Accepted her as a real person. Singing dancing... She's been happy. We've kind of "switched" twice. Two times I was writing emails to the one person that knows about her. And I did something that triggered the directive I gave her to "step in". She turned me off and took over the email. Them told the person everything I was going through and how I was feeling. She De-escalated the situation. I read any "Wonderlands". Since I knew nothing about Tulpas, I hadn't done this. Since she's so advanced, I just let her make them the way she wanted. She did a nice job. Place on the beach. My first time going there, was the first time she charged her appearance (spoiler alert: she's a perfected, even hotter version of the original). Recently she's actually done things that really really helped. She acts as though she really truly cares. She's always got my back. Due to the metaphysical background and the intuitive Clairsentient stuff... When things are around, she notices then first, then alerts me. She's pretty much my silent partner now. And I knew nothing of Tulpas and My Little Pony and Manga Tulpas. She's kind of not so much into this Tulpa craze and didn't want to be called one. Now I'm coming up with my own outside the box ways to boost her. I get good at stuff by not blindly following what everyone else does. I'm working on several newly thought of techniques that seem to be having an effect. But I'm interested in "imposing" her... Bringing her to my space. That...I don't know how to do. That's my story.