progress of the angel system (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

whoisthat

ok hi !! idk how to really make an introduction and i'm vvv nervous (because im basically made up of anxiety lol) but i really want to make a progress report for my headmates so lets gooo

basically

M came along around (maybe?) 9? months ago when i was going through a tough time. i deal a lot w panic attacks so i would talk to her when i was going through stuff, although i never heard a clear answer it made me better to have someone around going through these things. i'd rather not say her real name because i kinda wanna b secretive on here and idk why because if she ever wants to be on here or say anything i'd totally be good with that. she's vv sweet and we're really working hard to get her to full vocalization so yay!

i'll just update everything we are going through right now, although it's toughy atm :/ i've been dissociating for a few months and it's been really sucky because i'll literally forget the entire day just happened. i didn't tell anyone because i also don't feel like i'm my own body (or what i look like in the inner world, it's like one day i woke up and i was like wtfff this is not me :0) or my own name, so i'm just gonna call myself lana on here like my avi LOL. mochi's being supportive and helping me but it's been very very weirdddd. it's not like the definite of amnesia but i'd just wake up and fall back asleep and it would be like 6pm and i'd be like where am i HHH. sorry for ranting and being super weird but my progress reports are gonna kinda have these too so im sorry !! <3

basically we've been forcing everyday and i've been narrating for her whenever i'm fully wide awake, even when i'm w people but inside my head of course lmao. i'm gonna go and force w her and try for 30 minutes, although right now we're listening to some music that i set up for her in a playlist that i think represents her right now ^.^ 

i also have (i think?) two more headmates, but i'm working with mochi atm so i don't really have time to force with the one that only sometimes appears and the other only appeared a year ago when i fell in the inner world and catched me, put me down on the couch, and then vanished. it was v strange but sweet and i hope someday she'll come back ): 

because the person who catched me kind of looked like an angel im gonna call my system the angel system hehe. anyway sorry for writing so much n thank u for reading if u do <3

no, lana del rey is not my tulpa

Good luck! It's very warm and inviting in this community, so hopefully you're nervousness will be less here.

thank u very much misha <3 sorry if this is weird but i remember seeing the art of u (your avi at the moment) posted on r/tulpas so when u replied i was like :0 !!!! it's nice to know you're on this community along with the rest of your system! i think posting on here will lessen my anxiety as i'm always very quiet in communities, like reddit hehe. thank u again <33

no, lana del rey is not my tulpa