Absideon's PRs

Absideon

[Deleted]

Edited by Absideon
Overhaul

Probably Khoi talking, but we don't really sign out posts anywhere so yeah

If you have a PluralKit system, check out PkMemorySystem! Developed by us somehow.

Other people who'll maybe talk are Callahan or Var.

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

[Deleted]

Edited by Absideon
Overhaul

If you have a PluralKit system, check out PkMemorySystem! Developed by us somehow.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow ok it's been a while

A bunch of things have happened which I will keep private

But the main thing is that now I'm working on imposition! Yay so fun. I just started but switching is very very smooth and almost as easy as breathing at this point so I hope the same will be true for imposition. Can't wait to see results!

Update

Imposition is going great. I'm close to being hyperphantastic so imagining things isn't really a problem. Prophantasia is a problem, though. It's so hard!!

Right now I'm mostly seeing them out of the corner of my eye, and it's more of a feeling of there being something than actually seeing them. I'll keep working on it until i can actually see them.

I did have a very small talk with a friend of mine with schizoaffective disorder andthey had a weird reaction to it because of their experiences with hallucinations. I did explain to them how it worked and they were kind of supportive which is really cool

• 1 month later...

We have recently taken an interest in learning how to hard switch. We already dissociate and I sometimes get blackouts due to that but I'm thinking that doing it willingly is going to be hard.

Nonetheless, I'm ready for the challenge. I'm temporarily stopping the imposition practice (which we already kind of stopped doing in favour of headspace construction) and I'm currently looking for guides on specifically hard switching.

This topic also made me think of parallel processing and if it's really possible for a non supertasker, but we wouldn't be using it anyways for hard switching so I'm not too caught up with that.