(edited)

Hi ! We're the Chaos Collective. Here are our Progress Reports :D

Edited by chaoscollective-
Typos :)

Toby - Host - They/Xe/He ( Non-binary / Rosboy ) - 14

Hex - In Development / Tulpae - They/He ( Non-binary / Demiboy / Genderfaun ) - 15 

(edited)

The original title was "Progress Report - Hex || Day One - Day Two" -Ranger

Hello ! I will be uploading my progress report with Hex every two days . Here are me and Hex's progress reports for day one - day two . 

IMG_20210429_170110.thumb.jpg.039dab908e40390ad2a4a46b4f26b719.jpg

! ! Pictures will be provided .

Day One of Creating Hex* (April 28th)

Information about Hex / Design for Hex : 

Pronouns: They/Xe/He 

Height: 5'3 

Septum and tongue piercing 

Blue tongue 

Black eyes

Purple hair

Yellow hoodie with bunny ears (neon green smiley face in the middle , neon green hood and cuffs)

Black shorts under the hoodie

Red and white converse

White knee socks

- Visualization :

I managed to gt their feet and thighs. Everything else was blur**. 

- Other : 

I tried getting them to give me head pressures. < Edit : Which at the time seemed like a good push, but now it seems like I was trying to rush their process. > "Hex, if you're there, can you give me a little pressure/pulse?" Leg twitched weirdly, not like any other twitch I've experienced, but it was unclear if it was them. This could be a slow process. Note for next time: No cat, dad or noise. Either be home alone or make sure everyone is asleep. < Edit : The outside is also a valid place . > I played some music for background noise, "No, The Moon" by Teen Suicide . No response to the music . No incense was burnt . Try to meditate whilst forcing when you can , and log each time . [ Example : If I had already tried on day three , and I tried again in the same day , I would log it as 3.5 . ] I'm limiting myself to how often I force them . I want this to be a gradual process , and I don't want there to be any gray space when it comes to thoughtform. Obviously, they're going to change themselves, but for now, while I'm in control, I prefer if the thoughtform was something easy for me to remember so I can complete this with, again, no gray space. 

* : Maybe try a placeholder name . Don't wanna force anything . Maybe Hex is the placeholder name ? 

** : Maybe start out with no form? If I can't imagine their full body by day three I might try just making their thoughtform an orb. 

Day two of creating Hex (April 29th)

Information about Hex : 

Pronouns: They/Xe/He 

Height: 5'3 

Septum and tongue piercing 

Blue tongue 

Black eyes

Purple hair

Mustard yellow hoodie ( same color throughout the hoodie )

Black shorts under the hoodie

Red and white converse ( knee high version of them )

- Visualization :

Before I start with today's session, I got a few images that were real-life but close to Hex's original design. A few changes were made. 

1. A normal mustard yellow hoodie 

2. Knee high red and white converse - I couldn't find white knee highs with the red converse so I settled for the knee high converse that happened to be red and white . 

I began telling myself (out loud) what I was seeing of them . Every bit of their body . This was five minutes after I got outside and began seeing no change in what I was seeing , so I thought of a different system . 

Foot ➞ Ankle ➞ Calf ➞ Knee ➞ Thigh ➞ Hips ➞ Stomach / Abdomen ➞ Chest ➞ Shoulders ➞ Neck ➞ Biceps ➞ Elbow ➞ Forearm ➞ Wrists ➞ Hands ➞ Back to Neck ➞ Throat ➞ Chin ➞ Forehead ➞ Hair ➞ Ears .

I couldn't make out their face , it was pretty much just a blur , but I could make out their face shape . 

- Other :

I don't want to start saying "we" just yet. As soon as I get a signal he's there, I might start using "we" and "us" .

I lit an incense (Frankincense) and the music for today is, "No, The Moon" by Teen Suicide. I logged the start and end times. 

Start time : 4:10 p.m

Paused : 4:12 p.m (Reason being I needed an environment change. The house was too noisy and my cat was distracting.)

Resumed: 4:16 p.m (I'm outside at this time. The temperature outside was 63° and it was cloudy.)

Ended: 4:28 p.m  

images (40).jpeg

images (41).jpeg

images (42).jpeg

images (43).jpeg

images (44).jpeg

images (45).jpeg

Edited by Ranger
Added original title for context

Toby - Host - They/Xe/He ( Non-binary / Rosboy ) - 14

Hex - In Development / Tulpae - They/He ( Non-binary / Demiboy / Genderfaun ) - 15