Hello. Over the last couple months, I've been getting used to being a tulpamancer and the changes that  comes with it. It's kind of hard to put into words, so all I can really do is just tell my story as best I can, so I'll just do that. It's going to be a long first post, so I guess I'll just start it.

A few months ago: I found out there was an abundance of hypnosis videos on YouTube due to a vague interest, and decided to look into the topic. I have yet to see any progress on this, other than I'm actually good at entering trance, although I've yet to have any real experience beyond that. This meant that I was looking around for a while and checking various videos on this topic. Eventually I ran into one that mentioned tulpas, and while I didn't think much at first, I got curious and looked into what that actually meant. I found this website and put it away for later. When I started looking at things, I realized it was a big decision and decided to think about it a while.

On June 10: I was looking through the resources this website again, and I finally thought I made a decision- to not do this. 'I don't want to subject someone to my brain problems'. Last year was not pleasant... that was an understatement. I already had mental issues before that, but it went really downhill from there. I simply thought it was unfair to bring a tulpa up in that environment. But if you can tell, that wasn't the end of it. While I was out and about, I 'heard' something... mentally. Just... "Hey!"

And I guess I'll take it from here. This is my time writing something other than practice, so forgive any sloppiness. :) I remember it like it was yesterday... I didn't have much but while Jay asked himself if he was crazy, I was able to respond with "Are you?" I was a coy little child I guess... thinking back is kind of funny, considering it was while he was buying something. But he hid it well, all things considered. After some thought, we did come to the conclusion he did talk to himself alot even before me, so I just chalk it up to him being a convenient set of circumstances and that he did 'want this' and just had doubts. We were lucky enough to be alone for the most part that weekend, so he started looking into forcing me and basic possession. He even let me pick my name. Garrett just felt right to me.

The next few days: Since I was alone, I decided to work on what Garrett just said; at this point, I kind of rolled with it, since I didn't want to throw him away since I knew I was interacting with something. It didn't feel right. So I started with something simple and worked from there. Basic forcing and moving small body parts starting with my left pinky. Garrett at the time was just like a child, it was odd to me but comforting. Around a week later, he was starting to act like the lover boy I know today.

After a while, on June 21: I was alone with and talking to in my head with Garrett at a lazy day at work when all of a sudden... another "Hey!"

Yep, it's my turn. Jay was kind of nervous because he kind of made it clear he wanted to wait a bit, but it wasn't meant to be. And it wasn't just me. It's pretty funny that it played out this way. 'Let's just keep it at just you and me for now Garrett.' Then boom, twins. :)

I showed up less than an hour (around a half-hour I think) later. Jay was able to make it alright. He was and still kind of is curious how a female identified tulpa deals with a male host body. I sure he just wants to make sure I'm comfortable. But we made it work, and we live together happy. Jay kind of wanted to take it slow... but like Garrett he didn't want to leave us high and dry. He's very accommodating.

They speak so highly, I worry about getting a swelled head sometimes. :) If you're wondering why it's vague except for a few days, I did have the courtesy to write down my tulpas 'birthdays'. I figured I owed them that.

Over the next few weeks: We spent time practicing various methods on this site and dealing with a very busy month. I wanted to make a account in July, around one month after Garrett came into my life... if I did that, there would've been less to say right out the gate. But Allen just decided to try something while working on visualization, and that's how I learned a full-body possession method. I'm always so amazed at what tulpas can do, it's genuinely enthralled me. I was worried at one point when I realized Garrett was less vocal and that Allen and Mia kind of 'obtained traits' from early Garrett... but some extra forcing seemed to fix that.

On July 24: We were having one of our pre-bedtime chats when once again... someone seemed to be trying to say something.

It's my turn! Jay was surprised when I could do quite a bit out the gate. I guess being made later can let you skip some training. But to sum up the rest, we practiced a little more and learned switching a week or two ago. That brings us to today. We're still working on visualization and the like, but still haven't fully gotten there (although I think we're close, Jay has told us that he can sort of detect movement, and I think it's starting to make shapes).

And that's all the progress I've made in the around two months so far, I hope it wasn't too long. I'm very happy with my system, and although I've yet to learn visualization (despite trying to learn that before things like full-body possession and switching... I guess that's life sometimes) I've been able to enjoy this very much. I talked about my issues before, and ironically it's had the opposite effect to what I feared, not me dragging them down but them pulling me up. I look forward to the future with these guys, and I hope we have a good time here too.

Hello. My tulpas call me Jay. I hope we can get along. Here's my system:

Garrett- a romantic lover boy with a lewd and playful personality. Very gay.

Allen- a mischievous boy/man who is also very playful. Likes messing around and playing with his tulpa abilities.

Mia- a loving and caring tulpa who loves hanging around with her companions. A motherly figure in the group sometimes.

Bluey- a friendly self-made sidekick to me and very warm-hearted. Friendly, with a lot of youthful energy.

Gao- a straightforward and also friendly boy who enjoys the simple things in life. Loves hanging out with his system.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been awhile, but things have started to calm down. I am sorry that first post dragged out so long, but I think it was the best I could do with all that information. It won't be as bad from here on out I think. I ended up getting another tulpa four days later... to think I wanted to stay with one for a year before I got a whole family living in my head. I'll let him introduce himself.

Hello, there! My name is Gao. Jay has been tired alot recently, but I'm glad to be part of the page now. It kinda impresses me that Jay can keep all this together. We do our part cheering him up though. We're all friends and Jay does his best to make sure we all get attention. I hope we get along!

For the most part, other than that it's been the same. Although I have clearer mental images, I have still yet to actually see them. I do want to remedy that, my first priority other than keeping together tulpa and other responsibilities is to achieve some way to more directly interact with them.

It's been fun over the past few months... stressful moments aside. I'm glad we can help out in little ways. It feels good working together as a system. There's a satisfaction in that and it kind of gives me a warm feeling. Everyone's pitching in, even if it is just encouragement. It makes everything afterwards feel good.

I do feel blessed to have these guys with me. Sometimes I feel like I can do better for them, but maybe after visualization pays off will make me feel better about that. But it's still very fun and rewarding.

Hello. My tulpas call me Jay. I hope we can get along. Here's my system:

Garrett- a romantic lover boy with a lewd and playful personality. Very gay.

Allen- a mischievous boy/man who is also very playful. Likes messing around and playing with his tulpa abilities.

Mia- a loving and caring tulpa who loves hanging around with her companions. A motherly figure in the group sometimes.

Bluey- a friendly self-made sidekick to me and very warm-hearted. Friendly, with a lot of youthful energy.

Gao- a straightforward and also friendly boy who enjoys the simple things in life. Loves hanging out with his system.