Lexy’s Progress Report(s)

LexyandTanner

(edited)

This is where I will post progress reports with Tanner, my in progress Tulpa!!!

Report #1- Sunday, April 3rd, 2022:

So, last night when I went to lay down to go to sleep, I entered my wonderland, which is just a house most of the time, and I kinda just live there, and Tanner will be living there with me if he chooses to. Anywho, back to what I was saying. I was in my wonderland, and Tanner was laying on the bed that’s in the room that I stay in most of the time, and I talked to him for a little bit, and I introduced myself, let him get to know me by telling him about me and stuff. He didn’t speak though, he hasn’t started speaking yet. After that, I believe he went to take a shower and he was in there for a bit, and then he came out. I don’t really remember what happened in between that time and the time of when we left the house. But I do remember we left and we were gonna go to the store. For some reason though, we ended up at my school in the area I sit in at lunch. (I sit in a hallway at lunch) Anywho, me and Tanner walked through that hallway and out the doors that are connected to that hallway. We got in a car, which I’m assuming is Tanner’s car, since he was the one who had the keys for it and he was the one driving it. Anywho, we drove to the store on a familiar street that I go down to get home from school, and we end up at the store, specifically Walmart. We walked inside, and it looked like the Walmart I usually go to (when I actually get the chance to go, I don’t go out and do much shopping anymore lol) and I told him he’s free to go get some outfits he likes, and he walked off to go shop on his own. When he went off, I also went to explore a bit. I think I was by the vegetables and stuff, like where you find the cabbage and lettuce and carrots and more stuff, and then after a bit, he came back with some outfits, but I don’t remember clearly which ones he picked out. But, we then went and checked out at self-checkout, and he gathered his stuff and took my hand and we left the store, back to his car. He put his stuff in the backseat and I got in the passenger seat again. He got in through the drivers side and I think we went back home after that, but I don’t remember because I think I fell asleep. 

I also wanna share the fact that I was listening to music today and me and Tanner were casually partying in my wonderland hehe. 

Anywho, that’s all for now, I’ll continue working with Tanner and I’ll continue updating when I can. 

Cya!!!!

🐈

Report #2-Monday, April 4th, 2022:

Morning report: So, last night I fell asleep really fast and I didn’t talk to Tanner. But, today, I’m gonna try and talk to him throughout my school day while doing work and whatnot. (I’ll update either at lunch or this evening after school, so ye)

Evening Report: I couldn’t focus much on Tanner at school, because I was caught up in my classwork, and I was pretty much distracted. I did see him and speak to him a few times though. Although, when I was in my 8th period class, US History, I didn’t have anything to do since I finished it earlier as usual, and so I drew the outfit that Tanner had on when we went to the store in my wonderland that one night. (I’ll put a pic after writing this entry.) When I got home, I ate dinner and went and took a warm bath, and then I went and sat on the couch to chill. I started listening to music and there were a few songs that I was listening to that me and Tanner danced to in my wonderland, just like yesterday uwu. 

Anywho, I think tonight, I’m going to try and talk to tanner and explore the wonderland with him again, and I’ll write about it tomorrow if I remember to ^^”. 

That’s all for tonight!!!! Cya!

🐈

The drawing I made of Tanner’s outfit from the store visit:

C23B585D-29B7-4D87-AA51-F69AC767319E.jpeg

Edited by LexyandTanner
Color lol

Lexy - 🐈

Tanner - 🎸

(edited)
On 4/3/2022 at 3:59 PM, harvestmoon said:

Wow this gives me nostalgia for exploring Wonderland! Your world already seems more coherent, haha

Good luck!

Thank you for wishing me luck ^w^ 🐈

Edited by LexyandTanner

Lexy - 🐈

Tanner - 🎸

(edited)

An update and such!!!!!!

So, an update and info about whats happening and whats going to be happening is I’ve been making progress with Tanner, but I’m gonna be moving all my progress reports to a google doc, so for now, its gonna be kept in my docs, but I’ll post it here once I can. 🐈

Edited by LexyandTanner

Lexy - 🐈

Tanner - 🎸

• 6 months later...
(edited)

omg, I havent made a report in this topic of mine in so so so long- But I will type a report type thing now. It is October 24th at the time of typing this. And progress wise, it is going well. So what I've noticed is maybe Tanner is starting to speak? And I'm glad he is, it's just not big amounts of speaking. But hes getting there and I'm so proud of him! 🐈

Edited by LexyandTanner

Lexy - 🐈

Tanner - 🎸

(edited)

Okay, so basically, last night, when I was in my headspace, me and Tanner were working at Marco’s (which is where I already work anyways so-) and he was in a Marco’s uniform I think, but I really just remember him wearing the hat I wear- soooo yeah. That was pretty cool. 🐈

(also I attached a pic I drew of Tanner :3) 

(the signature says OAK because it’s short for Oakley, which i go by sometimes.)

7DA20855-347A-4E55-9920-D3B32F01D5D2.jpeg

Edited by LexyandTanner
Had to include info abt my signature.

Lexy - 🐈

Tanner - 🎸

Last thing on the Forum before bed tonight. I'm gonna try forcing with Tanner and also trying some Wonderland stuff. I'll prob write abt it in the morning If I remember lol (my memory is kinda wack). Anywho, goodnight to everyone!!!!!! 🐈

Lexy - 🐈

Tanner - 🎸

Good morning. It is currently 7:55 AM on October 25th, as I am writing this. 

Last night, I posted that I would try forcing and Wonderland stuff, and I'm going to now update on that post.

Honestly, I cant remember much, other than the fact I laid down, and I think I tried entering my Wonderland, but I ended up completely falling asleep almost immediately after laying down. I was super tired and I guess trying to enter a Wonderland and stuff when you're worn out leads to immediate sleep lol. (Joking ofc.)

Anywho, right now, I'm probably going to head off to school and on the bus, I'm gonna listen to music with Tanner, which may I add, we have a new type of music he really likes, because he liked to play guitar (so it seems) and I play stuff like MCR and that type of music, and he kinda appears and plays his guitar with the song playing and I find it amazing. But yeah, that's gonna be that, and then I'm probably gonna talk to him while at school, and also during 8th period (today is periods 5-8, because it's a B Day for us) because I have no class that period :3.

anywho, I'll probably update throughout the day lol.🐈

Lexy - 🐈

Tanner - 🎸