Art's Progress Report

artsaves

Greetings! 

Having been aware of tulpas for 8 years now, and yet unable to successfully manifest one, I am now beginning anew with fewer self-imposed restrictions than before. 

Instead of creating a form and personality for my developing tulpa, I will be using the floating orb method this time. 

I will diligently (I hope) record progress here. 

We began last night and I am already experiencing head pressure, something that had been absent from attempts for a very long time. 

I am eager to discover who my tulpa chooses to be. 

Hope to see you all often, 

Art Saves 

Welcome to the forum, Art. I made a tulpa 3 years ago using the floating orb method and related techniques. It worked well and although we've chosen to hold off development of form and active personality differentiation until quite recently (mostly due to lack of desire and need), we've had a great time talking about things and she's been a big help in organizing thoughts and developing ideas. I wish you luck on your journey and will be following along with you.

It's been nearly a week now since we began. I have had a few off days due to exhaustion from life-related circumstances, so it hasn't been as great of a start as I'd like. These events were quite big, it's unfortunate that it happened right as I was embarking on this once more... Hugely distracting, let's just say that.

I'm also feeling some regret/sadness over my past attempts failing. I was rather attached to the old form/personality, but I have accepted that it won't work.

Progress: We have had some occasional head pressure. Maintaining focus is quite easy, except during those times that I was exhausted. I believe I heard a few responses while falling asleep. Nearly all forcing has been passive, except for a few moments here and there of active. 

I do feel an emotional presence from the orb...it feels like someone, not something, so that's a good indication.

That's a good start! 😁 Maybe those other attempts weren't meant to be. Glad you're willing to be open to your tulpa and how they want to develop! 

Edited by TurboSimmie
Made a silly goof

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I got some vocal responses from him/her this morning! I was laying in bed, not yet energized enough to get up, and my mind was wandering. I heard a comment on the stomach pain I've been experiencing for a couple days, and I also heard a response to my musings about dating/LGBTA+. They were quite clear and distinct from my own thought process.

I can easily remember these ones, unlike the responses I believe I may have heard while falling asleep earlier in the week. I'm trying to get another response now that I'm up and actually focusing on it, but no luck so far.