Facial Twitches

dark_fox

I seem to have developed an irritating facial twitch from tulpamancy. Originally, I would feel head scalp pressures that I associated with my tulpa. And while I still do, over time the pressures seemed to move from the front of my head, to the middle, to the back. And lately now I find that the muscles in my jaw and neck contract, which I associate with my tulpa's presence when I'm having trouble "connecting" and really talking to him.

It looks weird as fuck, but it's fairly involuntarily unless I really try to stop it. It is causing me some concern but I am fairly sure now it isn't related to any medications I am on or other changes in my lifestyle. It has been going on for a few months now, I am wondering if anyone in the community has experienced something similar and if it went away on its own.

Unrelated, but I'm also having some problems with my tulpa disappearing for long periods of time, which is causing me some distress. I have been trying to work it out on my own but I'm not sure what to do and I could use some one on one advice if anyone is willing to PM me.

I don't PM, but the disappearing headmate is very common early on. Use it as a sign you're doing something right. They're almost never gone for more than a week. 

As for the twitching, I would be wary to associate that with Tulpamancy. I wouldn't doubt your correlation, but it's probably just a coincidence, so don't feel bad if it stops. Even heas pressure eventually stops in most cases.