how do i get my (what i think is) tulpa to leave?

so last week i had a weird dream with micheal jackson and me eating at a diner near my house and ever since ive seeing someone (or something) that kinda looks like micheal jackson walk around my house and talk to me, sometimes he's floating off the ground and he really doesnt do anything but i still want him gone, i can elaborate if you have any questions, im new to all this tulpa stuff but this seems like what might be? idk, might be a spirit or demon or something but im really really new to all this stuff.. and btw, despite how ridiculous this sounds, im not trolling!! soo any patience and empathy would be highly appreciated. also sorry for bad english it is not my first language >-< 

You might try Reddit, r/spirituality, r/medium, r/demon, r/psychic, something like that. Our head ghosts here aren't usually literal ghosts though there have been times... At any rate, it's loosely related to this community at best so probably won't get the help you need here other than, "seek medical attention, or get evaluated".

General advice for getting rid of lingering spirits (ghosts) is to first picture yourself surrounded by a protective light, then you say hi to them and remind them that they are in fact dead and no longer on the mortal plane, that this is your place now, and then ask them to please move on into the light. Be kind but firm.

If it's a thoughtform of some kind, like an intrusive thought, ignore it and it should go away eventually?

If you're having a psychotic episode and are hallucinating then ... yeah, you might (or might not) want to see a professional about that.

Doc (she/her) = Host

Franklyn (he/him) = Tulpa