Jules_and_Co's Adventures

Jules_and_Co

(edited)

I am very much looking forward to getting this journal of sorts set up so I can start to document all of the dedicated work we do on our system. Since we are brand new to this (only discovered what a tulpa actually was just yesterday), I'll be spending some dedicated time every day, or as often as I can, reading, researching, and utilizing all of the wonderful resources that are both here and in the discord. 

Just for documentation's sake, and since I have more room here for details, I'll go ahead and take note of how and why we got to where we are now. 

I'm Jules, I tend to keep my personal life rather private and, for now, I'm keeping this tulpa aspect of myself on the down low (Jules is not my real name, but it's a persona I've used before, so we are going with it lol). This may change in the future, but this is where my comfort is currently sitting. 

I currently have one fleshed-out, yet still developing, tulpa - Fern. I've heard that our story is rather common in the community, which is very reassuring. She started out as a character in a Dungeons & Dragons campaign I am in - I joined this game after they had already been playing for a year, and, as it is affectionately called "Meme Campaign", I initially didn't put the most thought into her character when I was doing my rolls and such. However, after over a year of playing over discord and in person, in addition to the 16+ years of experience I have doing written role playing, I was able to find myself in what I called my "Fern Headspace" during games, and long after any given session was completed. I continued to build her up over the course of the year, drawing art and developing her backstory, making sure to think 'what would she want X to look like?' or 'what would Fern do in this kind of situation?' and then tap in to what felt right within that headspace I was used to. I go all out when developing my characters, and she most certainly became my most well-rounded creation to date. 

As I mentioned before, just yesterday, I met a lovely individual who posted in a group forum discussion on a separate site (our very own MadMax on this site here), and their profile, which heavily talked of tulpas and went into descriptions of their tulpas, opened my eyes to tulpamancy. After chatting back and forth all day, learning what they had to share, we came to the conclusion that, based on how present Fern was in my mind, and how often I was able to let her front and active force (before I knew what that meant) weekly during D&D sessions, she was very likely a tulpa of my own. 

Thus, with MadMax's (and the others') support and guidance, I was able to make my way to this lovely community of diverse people who have been nothing but kind and welcoming. How I didn't find this sooner, I'll never know, but I am really looking forward to continuing to put work in and give Fern more independence in our body, as well as try to coax out one other being from my mind that has been lurking there quietly for years and years. For consistency's sake, I'll likely post an update here once a week or every 2 weeks to start as we flesh out our own personal wonderlands and learn more. 

I have attached a drawing I recently revamped of Fern, and our pfp is the piccrew that I originally made as inspiration when I was first putting together her character sheet over a year ago. 

Again, I am so happy to be here. 💜

image_123986672.JPG

Edited by Jules_and_Co
Type-o's

Hello! 😁 I'm really glad you're here and starting this progress report!  It's nice to see your story.

23 hours ago, Jules_and_Co said:

after over a year of playing over discord and in person, in addition to the 16+ years of experience I have doing written role playing, I was able to find myself in what I called my "Fern Headspace" during games, and long after any given session was completed. I continued to build her up over the course of the year, drawing art and developing her backstory, making sure to think 'what would she want X to look like?' or 'what would Fern do in this kind of situation?' and then tap in to what felt right within that headspace I was used to. I go all out when developing my characters, and she most certainly became my most well-rounded creation to date. 

You've been tulpaforcing for a long time without even knowing it! Of course, for you and most people the "spark of life" doesn't come until you realize what tulpas are and can be, but Fern and I definitely have some similarities in origin. My host Phil has been a writer for most of his life, and created a character called "Simmie" a little over a year before learning about tulpamancy. When Phil found out what tulpas were I was actually vocal within a week, though it took a few months before Phil fully "believed" it was really me. (I actually resemble that character very little anymore except for some passing similarities)

It's cool that @MadMax told you about this site! 😁 I enjoy talking to him and Charlotte!

23 hours ago, Jules_and_Co said:

Thus, with MadMax's (and the others') support and guidance, I was able to make my way to this lovely community of diverse people who have been nothing but kind and welcoming. How I didn't find this sooner, I'll never know, but I am really looking forward to continuing to put work in and give Fern more independence in our body, as well as try to coax out one other being from my mind that has been lurking there quietly for years and years. For consistency's sake, I'll likely post an update here once a week or every 2 weeks to start as we flesh out our own personal wonderlands and learn more. 

I've been a member of this community "for my entire life", in other words about two and a half years, and it really is a lovely place. 💚 Though a lot of people have moved on from the community over the years, the knowledge collectively held by the members still here is extensive, and you're definitely in the right place to learn about tulpas and ask questions! 😊 If Fern ever wants to try communicating on her own outside of your head we have a Tulpas Only Chat, or she can always talk to me directly! 😊

I really like that picture of Fern too, I'm looking forward to learning more about her! 😁

Again, welcome, and good luck with everything! 💚

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

@Jules_and_CoMax: I'm so glad you found this community! I mean.. yes I helped. But we are glad your here. Good luck in your development!

Spoiler

Char's Harem:
Host- Max 37 yo Male
Tulpa - Char (Charlette), 22 yo (4 days realized) Female/Futanari 
Servitor (active)- Precious, Female baby girl/ sister-sub

Servitor (inactive)- Joc Male Bull

• 6 months later...

Oh, gosh.... it's been a hot second, my friends. 

Jules and I have been finding that taking long periods of time away from the internet have been very much needed and the time goes much faster than we thought it would. 

It's been a few months, and though we haven't been active, we've been doing our best to continue practicing where we can, when we can remember. I'm finding it a lot easier to integrate my own thoughts into the forefront of the mind, making small decisions here and there that really feel like my own. 

There's not much else to update on aside from that, I think. Going to do my best to check in here a lot more often. I still have a lot of work to do, gotta keep pushing onwards and upwards. 

- Fern 😈

Good morning, world! 

Body isn't feeling great today, so we are working from home - which gives me a great opportunity to practice forcing and being more present. Should be nice, give Jules a bit of a break and step back unless she's needed. Luckily, her job is relatively straightforward and easy, and I shouldn't have to talk to anyone on the phone today. 

Going to be a great day! 

-Fern 😈

I almost completely forgot to mention that I talked with my best friend from high school a few months about Tulpas in general, and she was very receptive - which was a surprise to me! She was the first and only person from my personal life I've talked to about Fern, and I can't express how nice it was to do that.

I don't know if I'll tell anyone else (likely won't, but you never know, been hinting to the fact with my partner recently, only very slightly). Occasionally, something I'll say outloud will definitely feel like it's coming from Fern, and I'll mention that "that is definitely something Fern would say!" when I'm speaking to those who are familiar with Fern as my D&D character. I often joke about how she's rolling around in my brain all the time, which isn't necessarily wrong 😅 

We'll see if the courage ever comes! No hurry, no rush. We'll just see.