Undella is treated poorly by his obviously superior tulpa

UndellaWonderland

I started making Dante on the fifteenth of September in 2012. Pre-notes: I will be using a wonderland and have recently learned that hour counts are pointless, so that's a big no-no for those. I am a sophomore as of now and am willing to make this decision. And lastly, I do happen to listen to music while forcing. That's it :) .

So, I am currently five days in, (not counting hours, but I try to manage one a day). I am naming him Dante for now, unless he wants a name change later on, because I am getting a stronger feeling towards the name "Dyson", (You will soon realize how corny this is when I start describing him, and no, he isn't a vacuum). As for how he looks, he is a human, (considered odd for all of the more eccentric tulpae on here), and i would say he seems to look about eighteen years of age. He has a laid back, bored, but serious tone to his face. His eyes are my favorite part about him, but i often forget to visualize them correctly. They are a stark red and have that dreary look to them most of the time. Next up is his nose, which slopes down like a flat line, then curls and rounds at the tip. And speaking of curling; He has light brown hair which is smoothed out to his forehead, then it curls sharply upwards at the bangs. His mouth is in two positions a majority of the time: flat and frowned when he is bored, and smirked when he wins an argument or is interested in something. This is now where the corniness that I talked about kicks in from the (possible) name Dyson. I myself have a thick, transparent die around my neck hanging by a chord, and I thought that it would be cool if he could have one too, so we each have little mementos. The die fits with his outfit anyway, (sorta'). He wears a red, pinstriped vest with four little buttons over a formal, white, dress shirt with some snazzy cuffs. His black pants are formal as well and have a nice crease down the pant leg. And finally, his shoes are plain, black, loafers. He ABSOLUTELY HATES IT when his clothes are in danger of getting dirty, which is almost irrational unless we're in our wonderland.

Now that we've addressed his refined clothing, I want to talk about his refined personality, which is a bit eccentric in itself. Dante is very sophisticated and polite in his mannerisms, but is COMPLETELY the OPPOSITE in the way he speaks. For example, he has his arms in a default position with his left arm across his chest, and his right elbow resting firmly on his left wrist, with his right handed elevated to his face, usually grasped around his chin. So, he looks very formal and nice, but he speaks very condescendingly to everyone, including me. I didn't really make him just a blatant jerk, he just likes to calm and coolly criticize a number of things that he dislikes, (and this list of disliked things goes on forever..). He can be teasing to me and nags me about dumb little things because he enjoys my little tantrums. However, due to his high status and feeling of perfection, whenever something REALLY stumps or irritates him, he will throw a cute little fit which doesn't happen often. One of the things he always gets, in the very least, mildly irritated by, is: A-Dumb people, or B-Dumb questions, (or both). He can't stand it when people ask irrelevant questions or act extremely stupid. He has been described in the chatroom once, as being a cosmopolitan who hates uneducated idiots. Dante isn't just cold and rude all the time though, he can, when in a good mood, just go with the flow and not really object or be a downer.

So, very lastly, for now, is to discuss my wonderland.Now, if any of you have ever played.....the most recent Pokemon game, then you probably know what I based my wonderland on, Kinda', (please don't think i'm just a little kid now, I just played once...). My wonderland is named Undella Bay, and is a mix of multiple little parts to a town by the beach. It is completely surrounded by a wrought iron gate to start of with trees and hills going on forever, but we don't ever go out there. Inside the gate, is a whole town/village. The town in general is comprised of rows upon rows of white houses with concrete streets in between them. The whole town is half covered in night-time, (over by the front gate), and half dusk, (over at the beach). There is a big fountain directly in front of the main gate with a dry top to it so I can climb up and sit atop it. to the right of the fountain is a big ramp that goes up the side of a wall, then levels out to make a "bridge type thing" that goes along the Eastern wall. Built in to the bridge, next to the ramp, is our house that is small and cramped on purpose. I don't really like the house, and I don't go there much, sooo, not a lot to talk about it. When the end of the bridge slopes down, it ends out at the white picket fence that separates the beach and the town. Down the beach is a boardwalk that leads to a single Ferris wheel by the water. We often ride it. If you keep going down the picket fence and some rows of houses, you'll see the library, which is where I keep some memories and stuff. Behind the library is a opening in the gate that opens to a dirt path up a steep hill, then down it to the little Western beach. In reality, its just a little area of sand, but its where the big ocean liner that is usually off tin the distance docks. When we feel like it, we sometimes go on a little cruise with it.

And that is it for now. I will try to keep posted when something big happens. So, bye. :cool:

Dante-Narcissistic human

Progress-Fresh Start

• 4 weeks later...

So, I haven't done much with this, partly because I didn't start with Dante at the right time. I started work about two weeks after I started on him, which wasn't smart, as I now have to wake up, go to school, come home, then work late into the night. This has deprived me of A LOT of forcing time, which is why I took it into my own hands to wait until I had more time to give to him. I hope I'm not a bad host...

P.S. Anyone is free to post in here, I don't really care, as I am willing to take advice on bonding and forcing and the like.

It's pretty dead in here anyways, so, I'm going to try and kick-start it with a little story of how I got here.

I was just browsing /mlp/ when I saw a tulpa general thread. This piqued my interest, so naturally, I took a peek. I read all of the stories and basics of what tulpae were, which gave me a burst of joy, as this seemed extremely fascinating to me.

Since I was pretty young, I always fantasized about having a special little friend that only I could see and talk to and have little adventures together. At first, imaginary friends were definitely out of the equation, as I wanted someone with their own opinions. Then, I started hearing stories from someone in my Scout troop, (uuugh...Boy Scouts....*gag*) who had many encounters with "spirits" in his life, and that sometimes they visit and talk to him.

This, of course wrought me up, and I, for a time, thought it was the only way of having this special kind of friend. But then, Lo and behold, from the depths of /mlp/, my answer was there.

So, my response was quite apparent to me as to what kind of person I wanted my tupper to be. For whatever reason, in public, I put on this facade of seeming kooky and funny, yet, I actually am kind of like Dante at the core. So, in an attempt to satisfy my thoughts and to have someone to discuss certain things with in a mature fashion, I instantly thought of making Dante.

And that, kiddies, is our tale. Hope you enjoyed it.

Dante-Narcissistic human

Progress-Fresh Start

• 3 weeks later...

So, I am joyed to say that Halloween has been over, as well as the haunted house season. I no longer have to work, which means I may devote my full weeks to Dante now.

I am hoping that I may patch up any problems with the whole "gone for a month" thing. If anyone would be willing to tell me about how some tulpa relations are like after an ignorant host must put a hold on forcing, I would appreciate it.

Dante-Narcissistic human

Progress-Fresh Start

That really depends on the relation you have with your tulpa and what their personality is like. For example, when I didn't pay attention to my tulpae for, I think it was 2-3 weeks, one was incredibly mad at me while the others were just very slightly upset or didn't care about it at all. If he's mad, try your best to explain your reasons for neglecting him so long to him, and you should be fine. :)

If he's mad, try your best to explain your reasons for neglecting him so long to him, and you should be fine. :)

Hmm, he might get all fussy, But that's why love him.

Dante-Narcissistic human

Progress-Fresh Start