Astral porjection of tulpas vs. egregores

So, the same inquisitive person from FetLife asked this question in the same message as the last:

"Another thought I had is whether you can you also look into the community how we can share Tulpas across minds. There's a thing called telepathy and astral travel I wonder if your tulpas can come visit my mind telepathically or astral travel wise."

To me, this sounds like 2 people creating an egregore, a shared sentient entity between them.  But if you have thoughts on how this would work separate from the concept of an egregore, please let us know!

(Moved from GD to the Metaphysical board because it's more appropriate there)

As interesting as it would be for a tulpa to be able to project out and visit another mind, I don't think there is any way that could happen in our natural world.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

(edited)
On 1/13/2024 at 1:12 AM, Cinder_Lioness said:

To me, this sounds like 2 people creating an egregore, a shared sentient entity between them.  But if you have thoughts on how this would work separate from the concept of an egregore, please let us know!

Well, such a case would be mutation of a tulpa into an egregore since the very definition of an egregore is a thoughtform shared by several people (even if it is generally more than only two buddies).

On 1/13/2024 at 4:20 AM, TurboSimmie said:

I don't think there is any way that could happen in our natural world.

In absolute, I should agree with you since scientific experiences (I mean, serious experiences with peer-review) to test existence of Telepathy have concluded to its absence. But, that is the very problem of testing a phenomenon that is both abnormal and human-related: you are never sure having found representative samples of people with the searched ability for real, so you loose time with mythomanes and crooks while true telepaths can exist.

In addition, according to personal experiences (which have not scientific value, I agree with that), a tulpa can turn into an egregore only after a shared piece of media about its characterization has been spread. As a result, I wonder if it is not a matter of bonding minds through the collective unconscious but it requires to admit that Jung has been right and anyway such an outcome brings us back to somekind of Telepathy.  

Edited by ArthurPandragon

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2024 at 3:20 AM, TurboSimmie said:

As interesting as it would be for a tulpa to be able to project out and visit another mind, I don't think there is any way that could happen in our natural world.

While true telepathy may be inexplicable from a scientific standpoint, there certainly are ways to replicate it.

For example, my tulpa Sylvia and her husband frequently project themselves into each other’s mind. They started out a few years ago with clear verbal cues like, “I’m doing X” and then the other visualizes it. With more practice, such cues directly triggered and controlled the other’s imposition, even without intentional focus. Eventually, verbal communication was barely even needed anymore (as they started being on the same page about what they wanted to do), with only the occasional verbal verification being used anymore.

After a few years of that, she noticed that even while not near her husband’s physical self, she can talk to the version of him that exists in her mind thanks to all that practice, and he’ll reply. 90% of the time, that reply matches what he says if she asks him the same thing physically later. They see it as a spiritual bond they have.

I however am less inclined than her to assume such things can’t be explained logically. For example, the brain is truly capable of a lot, so why not see it a bit like modeling parts of another’s consciousness within your own? It may not be an exact copy, but it can be pretty darn accurate with the proper effort put in. The fact their “telepathy” is 90% accurate is simply because they know each other that well; as far as I’m concerned, there’s nothing more to it.

Her husband is also able to see me if I’m interacting with her while she is fronting, but can’t hear what I’m saying in her mind, so he needs to ask. Most likely, he sees I’m there because her being focused on me is a physically visible (albeit) subtle cue that activates his trained imposition, but he can’t hear what I’m saying because he doesn’t know me well enough. Makes sense, right?

Couldn’t sharing tulpas happen through the exact same process, as long as both parties involved know about the tulpa in question? Ain’t nothing unnatural or spooky about that; it merely makes use of conditioning to alter people’s perception, and I bet it wouldn’t be too difficult for two experienced tulpamancers to do in general, as long as they know some basic things about each other and their tulpas. For that matter, you’d be surprised just how much the subconscious can infer and assume based on very subtle cues, and if the tulpa is based on a well-known character, then it’s even easier to guess the personality.