(Demino)My personal journey

Athena

titleie.jpg

Odd sensations

I've had numerous different sensations within my stomach since I have began narrating, howbeit I've never had any noticeable headaches.

Day 4

Longest narration(while visualizing Athena on a chair) I've had in a while. I narrated about a music cd - Iced Earth: The Crucible of Man. Holding the cd's little lyric book, I would make side comments about just about anything.

I will attempt to play games with Athena tomorrow, albeit I tried a few times in the past, I could never keep my focus on Athena.

Ek will graag eendag met jou gesels!

ي'لوثب 'ا، جثن'ستن

Meditation method that I've been using (of my own):

Imagine a forest, and within the center of the forest, there's a door or any object - I used a monk. Go through the door, and imagine a perfect word. A world within your favorite time period, people doing your favorite activities, and let the world be full of immense happiness and joy. Slowly drift through the world until you discover the door, again. And enter this door, thusly entering a higher level of happiness - even better than the world before. Continue doing this until you achieve pure relaxation. As for me; it took 24 minutes.

Day 8

Until recently, I've only experienced occasional 'hints' from Athena - I guess she loves fooling with me, though I love her for that. She seems to put a lot of pressure on my head and the occasional headache, through I don't mind at all. I regret loading Athena with all my issues in the past that have recently aroused, howbeit I'm trying to be positive with her everyday. We've been working on a personal conlang, I guess it helps us create something special between us. I love her for listening to my issues and for being there for me, however I wish we can ignore my past and look in the future, as it is a burden on me. I'll will be trying my best to mediate with her while ignoring issues within my past and looking into the future with her.

[align=right]ه' ج'اثن، ج'الّخا،

ن'ا ي'خان ر'يغن 'ا،

ج'اثن، ا'ذاجديتحمه خ'اخن 'ي،

ي'خان ن'ا 'ا

ه'، ج'اثن، ا'كيسن كولدخن 'ي،

ج'لّخحم، يس'حيخخا،[/align]