WokaWoka's Report of Progress

WokaWoka

I started out on July 5 by sitting down and visualizing a wonderland. It started out as a small island with a few palm trees. Then I sat down and visualized a tulpa. She's a human female, looks around my age- maybe 24, with blue eyes and blonde hair. I spent some time imagining various clothes, poses, etc. I decided on the name Sarah a few days later. Now she usually wears sunglasses and a white hat, and sometimes has dyed hair.

After that was done I introduced myself. Then I visualized myself on the island with Sarah. Following a tutorial, I created two doors wrapped in heavy chains. They were labelled "Subconscious" and "Memories" and explained to her what they were for and asked her not to open them. I created another door later called "Undirected Thoughts", the idea being that she would only hear thoughts that I specifically addressed to her. However, I quickly decided that this was a bad idea after some more reading and tore it down. The other doors I opened on the second day. Behind the "Memories" door I created a TV room of sorts that Sarah can use to view my memories.

Other than that there's not much to report yet. So far, I feel as if I've gotten some weak "yes" or "no" answers to questions from Sarah, head pressure, and vague feelings, but nothing too surprising.

I'll keep this log updated whenever something new happens. In the meantime, I'm open to any advice you might have.