The Progress of my tulpa and I

Bloodhoundss

Ok, after a while of thought, I decided to make a progress report. I want to inform everybody reading this, that this will usually be updated day by day.

Now, I already started making a tulpa, her name is Kailee. She is not imposed yet, and I hope to get her vocal before I start working on her Visuals. Anyways, Kailee and I have a "yes and no" system. I'll ask her a question, and if it's a yes,I fell I minor headache like feeling on the upper left side of my head. If it is a no, she does nothing. Ill attempt to work on getting her vocal until she is vocal. I will force later today to work on getting her vocal

TL;DR: I am working on my tulpa,we have a yes an no system and am working on making her vocal before I work on visuals.

Tulpa- Kailee

Form- Currently has no form

Working on- Vocals

Progress is getting a bit better. Today I heard her make a noise, somewhat of a bee like sound, while I was on my bus to school. Later on, I heard another bee-like sound, roughly about 1 hour after the first. I intend to continue working on vocals when I force later today. On another note, I am going to start working on my visuals,because I thought that was the hardest part of making a tulpa. Ill do this everyday, until my tulpa starts speaking fluently.

Tulpa- Kailee

Form- Currently has no form

Working on- Vocals