Holo the Wise Wolf

TehLandshark

Hey peoples, I'm making a progress report because that's apparently pretty good. So that's a thing.

Now, down to business. Anyone who has seen Spice and Wolf knows exactly whom my tulpa is based on: Omi4No0.png

Now, before any of the "You can't do that, it's a character! How would you feel if..." people come along, I'll explain exactly why I'm basing it off of Holo:

1. She has a personality I find intriguing.
  2. I don't have a powerful enough imagination to create my own design for her, and I certainly don't want to talk to an orb of light for several months until one day she creates her own form.
  3. It gives me a voice I can use in my head until she acquires language herself.

Basically, her name, voice, gender, and form are all up to her once she gains the ability to change them herself. I'd like to keep her personality mostly in my own image, but I'll try and give her some degree of freedom in that domain as well.

I'm not doing this because Holo is the greatest thing since sliced bread. That would be Hideyoshi: tEUumuC.jpg

I just need something I can relate to, a form and a voice, until she decides for herself if she likes it or not. She's perfectly free to change anything she wants. This hopefully avoids any issues with making them feel sad about being based off someone else that I like.

Right now I've tried visualizing her with the help of google images, which I personally believe will be my greatest challenge. I don't really want to go ahead and give her a personality (which I will do symbolically with apples in my wonderland) until I have the ability to visualize her form and my wonderland more easily.

Personality-wise, she will be mostly based off the character Holo with some revisions. I'm still in the process of finalizing her personality and making a list, which is all the more reason to wait on that front.

I'm going to do at least an update a week if not every few days when possible. I'll be working on visualization 20-30 minutes a night, and I'm going to look up more tips for visualization and relaxation since neither seem to come natural to me. Sorry if this was a bit long, but I had a few things to get off my chest. From here on out, except for when reporting major developments, I'll try and keep updates short and sweet. Everyone have a nice rest of the day.