Sign in to follow this  
myuu

Myuu and Bella

Hello. Well I'm not new here but I'll tell you a bit about me. My names Myuu and I live in a small country called New Zealand. I'm currently study for NCEA level one. I have decided to make a tulpa for a companion/friend that understands everything about me. I'm about 4 days in and im going quite well. I went from 10 minutes to about 20 minutes of forcing a day. The first weeks posts will be short because not much happened but I'll post those soon. Right now im focusing on narration. I talk to her about the music im listening to whilst forcing and also tried to talk about economics but that failed badly. I'm not new to this and im taking a different approach towards forcing. Bella is a human/wolf like creature. I got her name by copying a whole lot of names and using a random generator to pick one. I'm going to allow her to choose one when she's sentient. I force for a minimum of 10 minutes a day. I should probably start posting some of my logs.

14/08/14

Nothing much done today. A lot of planning I planned out a form name everything. I'm ready to force tommorow. That's pretty much all today. What I can tell you is her name is Bella and she's a humanoid wolf.

15/08/14

ok so spent about 10-15 minutes today telling about myself and why I'm doing this ect. Nothing interesting AGAIN. Told her I'd force in the morning. That's all for today.

16/08/14

Well today just another 15 minute session before bed. Decided to use my cherry blossom wonderland I created a while ago. So I will be using that now. Planning on dreaming about her/ forcing a bit more ( not narration)

planning on a 15-20 minute session tomorrow. Day after 20 minutes ect all the way up to 30 minutes by next Saturday.

17/08/14

Stopped using all mobile devices as I read in someone's thread. Helped alot quick 10 minute session before lunch and 15 minute session before bed. 25 minute total forcing today an improvement I guess. Going to dream of her again.

Will post more within the next few days. Sorry if I don't get back. I keep a diary somewhere else. She's started appearing in some of my dreams (which I do not control) will update by Saturday hopefully. That's all for now I guess!