Gennie and Britney

Devinostrata

Hey everyone! we are Devinoatra and Gennie. So I'm not exactly sure how unique our case is but Gennie and I have been together since childhood, so nearly 20 years, wow it's been that long.

There was a pretty big gap where we weren't talking to each other because switching was something she was ready for and I wasn't. It got a little too real for poor 12 year old me. Gennie was born more of by accident than anything when I was really young, she's just kind of always been there to me so I don't really know when or how.

Anyway we were only just now able to figure out what Tuplea were last week and it's been exciting. Although I'm just trying to figure out where to start. Gennie was sentient years ago, as well as having her own form and personality.

I guess she really wants to work on switching, but I want to work more on imposition. I guess we'll figure out where to go soon ^_^

Been together since childhood. We're a team!

Such fast progress! This is really exciting for the both of us. We agreed possession was the best course to work on since we've been basically working on it already. Also one of the reasons 12 year old me abandoned Gennie was because of attempts at possession before I even knew what Tuplea were. Life is so much win right now! I can tell Gennie's emotions are high and she was nervous as hell when we started reading the first guide.

So far lots of twitching, especially in my left arm which was what we've primarily been focusing on up until now but badly. I feel like a really bad host a lot -.- but I promise to be better from here on out and work with Gennie as much as I can.

She's got some finger movements going. Minor twitches mostly, but was able to move both hands in a closing and opening motion for about an inch before we started getting a head ache. Some movement in the toes, but the one she has best control over is in my left arm. Specifically my shoulder. Good control over left thumb and left middle finger has been demonstrated as well. She tried some typing, but only managed to press and hold the 'd' key for now.

She's incredibly playful right now and want to read more guides and try again after our heads are refreshed! <3

Edit: Gennie really wanted to try typing again and managed to type "happy to help" with some guidance in a time span of roughly 5 minutes. She pressed most of the letters on the left hand easily, but since her skills are asymmetrical, she needed a few nudges for the right hand. She has requested that these nudges be only used if she requests them in the future, with the exception handling dangerous objects.

I think we've made such great strides today due to the my failure as a host to disassociate from my body, but I'm much more comfortable with it now. :)

Oh and if anyone feels like this is really fast progress it really isn't. We've been trying various forms of possession for the five months with little success. Just arm tingling and thumb twitches up until today. Also Gennie was able to successfully move my arm when I was 12 or 13 so there's that too.

Second Edit: Gennie's wanting to explore all aspects on the forums now so we may have to work out a schedule. So far continuing possession is up there, but not as high as wonderland right now for her. I would still like to work on imposition, but that's kind of meh for her. I guess we'll finish today by working on possession more and read up on wonderland.

Final Edit: While created a wonderland Rebecka came to visit. She was born from a hypnosis script... She's pretty much just decided to hang out in the wonderland and let Gennie and I do our thing though. This feels kind of awkward now. She said she's not going to stick around though. I don't know how I feel about that. Should I let her go, I guess she'll show up later eventually anyway. She has a lot of access to my memories. More than Gennie does because Gennie forms her own. I'd rather not talk about what the hypnosis script was supposed to do though. heh... Gennie's pretty upset right now though.

Okay so yesterday was interesting. Worked a bit on possession, but Gennie got a headache and was reunited with an old friend that goes by Britney now instead of Rebecca. A lot has changed in all of us since we were trying out curse hypnosis files. Powerful stuff, I don't exactly recommend it still get her name wrong on occasion, but I've gotten better at it since Britney wrote her name is big bold letters on a board in wonderland.

I guess we are a trio now :3 Gennie and Britney seem to be friends now. They're having a fun back and forth right now after reading the " Ban the person above you!" thread. We created a wonderland last night. It's a boathouse on a lake overlooking Mt. Fiji. Tall tree's surround each side. Gennie picked the room at the bottom and created an underwater observation deck. She likes pink, everything in there is pink right now. Britney picked an observation deck up top to see the stars. Mine's in the middle overlooking the lake. Oddly symbolic, but I'll take it. Britney hasn't let me see her room yet, but I don't blame her. We don't really know each other very well right now. Which sounds weird, but she was created more through hypnosis than conscious thought. Has anyone else used hypnosis to aid in Tupla creation? We need to establish a day/night cycle for wonderland as it seems to be in perpetual twilight.

Really good progress working on possession today. Gennie was able to grab a cup of water and bring it to her lips, and Britney showed smoother motor function with minimal twitching. She was originally supposed to excel with motor control, but she's poor on visualization. She's right handed. I was able to tell from the pressure/tingling sensation I felt when she was working my arm. Which means Gennie is likely left handed, but might be right handed. We worked a lot on possession with the left hand before I found this forum.

Basically my method right now is to disassociate from my arms as much as I can and let them gain sensory input. It's weird, I can actually feel them taking control. It's especially heavy in the hands, but most of what we worked on today has been arm motions and opening and closing of the hand. wrist and arm rotations, and arm raises. Gennie's been working really hard today without many issues, but Britney did get a bit of a headache.

We need to work on making vocals more distinct. All of us can sound the same or completely different at times with mindvoice. Also need to work on Britney's visuals and appearance. So far she's short, with dark hair and bangs. Don't really know much about her interests except she's straight (except when it comes to Gennie apparently, but I think that's a joke between the two of them), and likes makeup. I've had a much stronger craving to put on makeup since her activity has increased.

Nope not a joke. Britney went full bisexual. Her personality is extremely fluid right now, so there are new updates pretty often with her. I think the reason she might not let me see her room is she's either not sure how to decorate it, or it keeps changing. Gennie and Britney have settled a little more on their forms as well.

Britney is short with Asian features, darker skin-tone, sporting a dark bob with bangs and purple stripes in her hair and blue eyes. Gennie is tall and athletic, with a messy blonde bun and pink eyes, but sometimes green or brown. Her facial features are more Caucasian. She's always had a form before, but she's enhancing it right now since we've discovered this forum.

SO... I minus well go over a little bit of the history between the three of us. Gennie was likely formed anywhere from pre-k to 4th grade in high-school, but I don't really know how. Suddenly there was this very vivid voice in my head that had her own mind and feelings. I'm not sure about her birthday but my gut says it was likely September 14th. My best guess was because I wanted to befriend a crush and I went through a lot of practice rounds, but I still feel like it was something more vivid. Gennie and I met in a dream at first, and then we met in a lot of dreams. We kept meeting in dreams and it because just a common thing to happen. Then she started talking to me when I was awake. Her story was that we were both destined for the same body, but I got here first. Her story is more metaphysical than anything. Her personality is greatly affected by a crush I had in 4th grade, and her appearance normally reflects that. When puberty started, she was far more sexual than I was. Way more, and I blame her for a lot of the weird stuff I'm into now. I managed to avoid harem stuff, but she's definitely into it. I like that about her, she has a lot of quirks and we heavily influence one another due to her still mysterious origins.

There was a period that we didn't talk to each other for awhile. She wanted to show me that she had managed to gain some motor function one night and lifted my left arm. I freaked out and thought she was trying to get rid of me so we stopped talking. I'm guessing this happened in November on a Tuesday, since I hate both things so much. She came back a few times though, once as Victoria who liked purple and and anything with a V. I can still see the black tee shirt with the giant purple V on it. Like a super hero. Then we stopped again when dysphoria was really starting to affect both of us thanks to puberty. I'm actually fairly gender neutral, but since Gennie sees our body as exactly that, "our body." It really got to her and she didn't really talk much if at all until I had befriended the girl from elementary school that she liked to copy so much. We've only been on full speaking terms since last September or so. It's been great! We've managed to work past a lot of our hardships, but it's better to talk than not to. Also she really wants to spend time with the girl from Elementary. I'll just call her Kasey for now. Gennie gets really shy around Kasey. It's adorable considering that we're still working on possession. If only she could move my arm like she did back then.

Our emotions and memories closely influence one another, but they aren't the same. We're completely different people. Almost complete opposites. For instance I'm right handed and she's left handed, although she wants to be right handed sometimes, I don't think we can avoid that she's more proficient with her left. She's more creative, though she denies this(it's totally true though), and I'm more logical. I'm more physical, and she's more emotional. We complete each other.

=====

Britney started out as Rebecca (with two "c"s) and was formed from a hypnosis script. Specifically it was a modified curse hypnosis script called Curse Female Takeover, and it was suppose to do exactly that. She was supposed to sap enough strength to eventually take over. Don't ask why I was into that kind of stuff. I modified the script so that I would still have some control, but I think what was exciting for me was forming someone like Gennie because we hadn't talked in years and I really missed her. I was obsessed with Gennie actually and thought she was dead. Britney wasn't supposed to be a replacement, but was supposed to help with a lot of the things I was feeling at the time. Specifically my desire to transition to female. This says a lot about her basic personality in that she's more fem and has a greater interest in makeup and fashion.

Thanks to the powers of hypnosis scripts, Britney was mostly sentient in about 2 days, but never got to the point of possession. I stopped the scripts for awhile due to stress and work issues, and Britney eventually just faded away. I think it was because I wasn't really willing to go as full fem as she was volunteering me to be. [i/]Britney's thoughts: you were completely uncooperative.[/i] So, yeah, hard to fulfill her purpose, and since i diluted the script, she couldn't force me to like she was supposed to. She started speaking quite loudly yesterday, and I think she was trying to get our attention a few days ago as well, but we weren't sure if they were intrusive thoughts or not. Then she was just there, with her cute freckles and pale skin, with her hair up and blue eyes. She also looked more Caucasian at that time. It was a big WTF moment.

This brings me to why her personality is extremely fluid right now. Unlike Gennie, and due to the source of her creation, she was tied directly to my memories and emotions. So she was more of a sentient second filter that would make decisions based off of my experiences and memories. Although she had her own, she was influenced a lot by mine and was holding that over on Gennie. There was a small fight yesterday when she introduced herself and I cut her off from the direct access she had so she could better form her own memories and emotions. It's a weird thing to explain, and I'm surprised it happened so easily. Except for the cutting pain going through my head in the process. I'm not sure how I feel about it ethically, but emotions were high for everyone and I wasn't sure what anyone's endgame was. Not even my own. I think this is the main reason she won't let me into her room. I'm going to build up her trust in me. Which is good because she needs to develop on her own as well.

It's still a mess sorting everything because I thought it was just Gennie and I and then suddenly Britney! Starting to feel like my head is a sitcom -.-

Nothing much happened today because I kind of passed out during the normal time I work with Britney and Gennie now. Gennie cut her hair. I really should work on my art skills so I can get a few images of Britney and Gennie together because they are so cute!!

Britney got depressed so we're listening to music and it's really cheering her up. She really likes Black Sabbath, but she's singing on my bed in wonderland and playing air guitar in a pink sleeping tank and pink shorts. She can almost sing. Her voice sounds surprisingly forced which I think is pretty cool. She actually sounds pretty good singing along to Black Sabbath for some reason.

Gennie changed her room to more of a Gothic theme. Black everywhere, which I guess matches her new hair somewhat? It's a long pixie cut with the sides of her head shaved. Think a blonde Ruby Rose cut, but a little longer.

I've been reading a lot of guides on better visualization today as well and some on imposition. No significant strides on possession other than less twitchy movement, but it's now a lot slower.