Velf Arrives

Velf and Zylq

I guess after thinking about it I'm about 3 months into my existence now. Been imposed for about 2 months. - Velf

Velf is Tulpa, aka Cat. Zylq is host, please message me if I can offer any assistance, relieve some qualms, or answer your questions.

Appearance: Large snow leopard

Creation: June 2012

Guest Taival

Hi!

In your survey, answer to question 110.:

"There's a lot of weird things that happen with imposition we can't really explain very well."

I'm now in the stage of imposition with my tulpa like many other and we are curious about what you two mean weird things happening? Could you elaborate for a bit if you can?

Expecting to hear from you,

-T&L

Well it's hard to explain everything. Nothing bad or anything, it's just a LOT more intense than I expected, I think it even drains my stamina throughout the day. I mean my mind forcing my body to see, smell, and so on what my mind creates all day all the time. Even sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night to piss or something Velf is usually laying with me in bed. I'll elaborate when I get back from work tonight.

Velf is Tulpa, aka Cat. Zylq is host, please message me if I can offer any assistance, relieve some qualms, or answer your questions.

So after tweaking out on the floor for a few hours you tend to forget you're surrounded by many of your peers. When you sit up and start talking aloud to your Tulpa in an effort to calm her down shit tends to get a little weird.

I'll elaborate when I come back in hopefully about a week. We have Tulpa related issues that must be fixed.