I can't remember things from my perspective?

I was fronting and looking at past memories and realized that I can't remember my own memories that well, the ones I remember the most are my tulpa's. BUT Miichu can remember my memories just fine, so, any suggestions about why this is happening?

Memories of fronting can get blurry when you don't really pay that much attention to them. I don't really put too much thought into my day-to-day experiences unless I'm doing something I'm excited about doing.

Ranger's memories are interesting because there's that feeling of "those aren't mine". They stand out, even just a little more. As a result, I can more easily recall what Ranger did than what I did sometimes.

This effect I think applies long term rather than in the short term. Short term, if Ranger switches and switches back, I'm more likely to remember the breakfast I ate than the lunch Ranger had, unless something about Ranger's lunch was significant. Long term, I won't remember what I had three days ago, much less weeks ago. Then it boils down to who enjoyed eating more and those memories (probably Ranger's and that time Evergreen ate keesh) stand out more.

My headmates also have a habit of pointing out things I forgot about because they noticed something changed and wanted an explanation for why. One time Moltosha woke up and was really confused why my phone was different. I then remembered I upgraded my phone some time ago. It wasn't significant to me before Moltosha thought it was important.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account