Does Your Tulpa Like Breakfast More?

Ranger

🥞- ok so basically we dont really have too many tastes that "differ" from the host, like sometimes there are some of us that really like certain kinds of foods, like stocking really loves sweet stuff, panty likes spicy stuff, fio has a strong affinity for sandwiches n iced tea, jenny is just starting to try foods for the first time ever so she pretty much just likes everything a lot. Susie has a slightly stronger affinity for weirder foods, and soups like gumbo, seafoods, and cookies 'n creme flavored ice cream. One might assume i really like pancakes, and i do! Its not really a food that I prefer to eat more than anything else on its own, but ive just found joy in making them and its become kind of my thing in a silly way. Also my host loves to think of me when she eats pancakes cuz they always remind her of me and I think that's really, really cute. 

Though some of us have favorite kinds of foods, thanks to sharing this mind with our host, who happens to enjoy many, many types of different foods (as long as they dont have cilantro, epazote or a lot of pinto beans, any other kinda bean is 100% fair game, though), there really is never any kinds of foods that one of us enjoys but another one hates, y'know? Like, we share our foods all the time with each other.

Now since this is a post about tulpas and foods and it ALSO mentions breakfast i feel im obligated to talk about one of our favorite treats again: the Waffle Hive! Basically take a big ol' beehive, chock full of honey, then replace that kinda..thin layer they have on the outside with a sort of paper-thin and crispy crepe (this element was just added today!), replace all of the beeswax with waffle, and all the honey with maple syrup (which can get the waffle pleasantly soggy if you please), and if youre feelin it have a bunch of like, these little nuts; almonds, macadamias, pine nuts, or whatever, that are covered in.. like.. peach fuzz to be the "bees", and you just eat that sucker with your hands like a bear or a badger would devour a beehive in the wild. One of our favorite treats here in Brainian Paradise since its probably not at all possible in the physical world our host lives in. Thankfully sge can try it with us with the power of imagination and all that shiz! -(hey, this is the first time any of us ever put the signature in the front and end of a post! This might be our new thing for posts that are long enough) 🥞

🪸 - Abellina/Abeline, host, she/her they/them💜

🔫🦠 - Fio Germi, tulpa, she/her🤎

- Creepy Susie, tulpa, she/her🖤

😇⚔️ - Stocking Anarchy, tulpa, she/her🧁

😇🔫 - Panty Anarchy, tulpa, she/her♥️

🥞 - Sam Boole, tulpa, she/her🌸

🥜 - Jenny Wakeman, tulpa, she/her💖

• 3 months later...

We don't eat breakfast, for lunch I insist mostly on raw eggs and fish. She looks forward to dinner, mostly cooking and prepping together rather than the eating and it's my fault tbh (i still eat like i'm in basic training so neither of us really get to taste our meals).

The cool breeze flowed through our hair like a ethereal stream as we sat among the shore, looking into the dream.