ITT: We describe our wonderlands

G+3

Do you want a tulpa(e)/wonderland section on your account page?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a tulpa(e)/wonderland section on your account page?

• Indeed.
    • Negatory.
    • Yes, and sticky this thread.
    • No, but sticky this thread.
    • No, just put it in your progress report.

This is indented for long, detaild descriptions; and also because I don't see it fit to post big bocks of text in the wonderland drawing thread. I, fr one, don't want to post as part of my progress report as it isn't in entirety 100% tulpa related; it will also just be buried under my other progess reports (there goes my narcasism.) For the moment I'm just gonna post what I have had sitting in a .txt that I cleaned up a little today.

I will return every once in a while, update, and polish—all at my leisure. I encourage others to do so if they wish, it doesn't have to be perfect. Or even if they want to just start off here if they never had the notion to describe their wonderland and like the idea.

By the way, I beleive there should be a section on your pages to enter both tulpa(e) and wonderland descriptions.

(Preparing for the numerous floating islands)

IcK0T.jpg?1317939560

~

Wonderland description (I'll draw pictures later in the making process when I can visualise the wonderland better and move this document into word (if I can fucking get it working.)

The wonderland is currently a large floating disc about two metres thick , 100m+ in diametre (extreme estimate) and made of dirt with grass on top of the dirt. The disc is dotted with large, wide and luscious green trees, the trees are perfect for climbing and grow apples (idk lol); some of the branches droop down to face level. The sun hangs constantly in the west at a rough ten degrease to the horizon.

On the south west quadrant of the disc is an area of benches & cacoon seats hanging from the trees, and a few flowers. In the south east is a large pond sounded by rocks and slabs, much like a decorative koi pool, there are no fish. There is also a stone circle which can be unlocked by a small stone lever to a spiral staircase; leading to the bath and sauna (late October.) In the north west quadrant there is a simple, circular gazebo - wooden, the gazebo is also an elevator that leads down to the giant intersection thingy. The north east quadrant is only lined with trees, the inners is an array of flowers of all different colours, the actual flowers in the pattern of the wonderland itself - grass being path and the empty space around the disc.

All the qudrants are lower than the main path and the grass slops down to them (if that makes sence).

In the centre of the disc there is circular stone paving, slabs, with 1/2 foot high walls at the sides, roughly 4m in diameter. In the centre of this bit is a stone pedestal with a small black book (identical to mine) covered in a glass hemi-sphere, this book holds my conciousness, memories, bla bla bla bla bla (The book is curently absent at my own choice.) Four paths branch out from the centre circle with identical slab paving and stone low walls. At the edge of the disc the paths end and lead to four individual rooms of different themes. All these rooms are circular. The three sheltered rooms have a solid stone wall around them and pillars supporting a dome. Though they you can not see through the gaps in the pilers from the out side, you can see out of them.

The first two rooms are the same, from the out side is the colour of the sky and nothing else, just a light blue; wallpaper. From the inside there is the same colour but you can see the sea, sun, mountains in the distant south east, yadda. It's almost as if your looking at the world but simply without the wonderland. The third room is similar but the blue is a much more stereotypical night blue, and from the inside it is night, (id est: you can see the moon, stars etcetera.)

I never really look at the floors but I've an idea.

The room to the south is a learning room dedicated to reading, writing and study. I has about eight or ten steps leading up t't. In the centre is a desk with a small lecturer's lamp, the drawers had writing implements/ calculators/ rulers/ paper/ ect. To the back left is a book case with books of learning and study and to the front right and middle right is a book case dedicated to novels and poems. Infront of the novel bookcase is a stairs leading downwards into a storage room with multiple more book cases and books. Its floor is some sort of orange-white wavey box pattern.

The eastern room is a music room. The stairs leading up to this room are smaller; only 5 or so steps. To the back wall is a large drum kit on a small stage, to the left of the drum kit are two stands, with bass and guitar respectively, and a tall piano. To the right is a large black box - embedded in the wall - which I assume is used to record, replay, edit and mix music, and play Cd's, tapes and whatnot. Infront of this box—more-so in the centre of the room—are two large been bags, one blue and one red.

The stairs to the basement are right infront of the black box, still hugging the wall, at the bottom is a button to turn the stairs into a slide. In the basement there is another, larger, drum kit, and another string twin (This used to be the supply room but Pruria changed it for my birthday present, 2012). There are lots of microphones and stands to hold them in this room. Branching off that room to the north is the supply room, it has spare everything of every instrument (despite it being small.) It's about the same size and lay out as the reading room supply room. This room's floor is some sort of white base with a blue circle inside it.

To the north is not a room but instead a very large paved area for nothing at the moment, despite so many extensions this room remains unchanged.

The west room is an art room. It there is one desk in the centre back of the room, behind it sits a very large mahogany (or other dark wood tree) chair with wings and is lined with black leather, but sometimes it changes to a more simplistic dark wood chair, with the same design as my kitchen chairs. The desk is filled to the brim with pencils, pastels, paints, paper, prints, p.... yeah. The room has since become packed with paintings of all sorts and sizes, mainly oil and acrylic paints (she doesn't like pastels apparently,) they are all amazing; considering she can literally do anything in the wonderland.

The art room has now has a basement (19/12/2012) and have a second floor (5/12/2012), the second floor is embedded in the roof, there in no way up to it other than flying. It is just a solid stone path around the small perimeter with a stone railing. (I've ideas to change the roof to an active star chart (unlike the windows which is just to 'outside'.))

The spiral stairs—in the south east quadrant—that leads down to the kitchen, bath and sauna, is made of a cumbly stone; its walls having a very sparse layer or roots and vines; and ends in a short five metre hallway with wood panelling. The door to the sauna is made of glass and automatically opens when you approach it. The sauna technically should be protruding from the base of the main disc but wonderland physics. The room itself is roughly 30 metres diametre and, like its prepossessing hallway: covered in wood panelling. In the centre of the room, taking up roughly 30 metres of diametre, is a large shallow—Pruria's body hight; my head hight; idk, ~40 cm you picky bastards—, heated pool which literally sucks the dirt from your body while not giving sensations of being sucked yourself. Around the edges of the room are scattered: towels, railings and wooden benches. To the north-north-east is an arched opening to the steam room, which has never been used.

To the north is another, longer and larger arched hallway to the kitchen, this hallway open spawns spikes on either side of the hallway and attempts to kill you; we normally skip it or use the back door entrance to the kitchen. The kitchen is very stereotypical 1960-ish-er-something kitchen with all the crappy colouring and large table, checked white and red table cloth included, and backdoor—which is in line with the bottom of the main disc and leads down a stairs to nothing, or open air; the ocean is below—with the frilly yellow curtain. The only distinction is the floor which is the same colour and pattern as my own kitchen floor.

In the south-east quadrant is a tree house accessible by a rope ladder, built, almost entirely, by Pruria.

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Working on: Imposition

Hieldy (Moogle)

Working on: Possession/imposition

Samantha (Griffon)

Working on: Deafness/form

And please, call me G.

The kitchen is very stereotypical 1960-ish-er-something kitchen with all the crappy colouring and large table, checkered white and red table cloth included, and backdoor—which is in line with the bottom of the main disc and leads down a stairs to nothing, or open air—with the frilly yellow curtain. The only distinction is the floor which is the same colour and pattern as my own kitchen floor.

Whoops.

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Hieldy (Moogle)

Samantha (Griffon)

And please, call me G.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, when I started, I wanted to make an indoor wonderland, so I made a simple little apartment, with some chairs and a bed. But I wanted more, so I opened the front door to the apartment and there was this forest of white trees with blue-green leaves, I mean, I didn't make it that, it just was. Later, we explored a bit, and found a river/stream (I did want a stream, so I guess that's good) marking the edge of the forest, and on the other side there was rolling grassy hills. We haven't explored past there yet, so we don't know what's past, but we do want to redesign the apartment into a proper cottage, since a modern building in that alien-looking forest is just weird.

Tulpae:

Lyrra

Human female, red eyes, long silver hair w/ black highlights

Imposition, Possession/Switching

December 2012

O

Black humanoid, glowing white eyes; large, black wolf, same eyes; human male, black eyes, silver hair.

Imposition, Mindvoice

6/18/2013

there was this forest of white trees with blue-green leaves, I mean, I didn't make it that, it just was.

Wow, that sounds really mystical and kick ass. And I'd have to agree, an apartment in a forest is a little obtuse.

This reminds me that I haven't updated in ten days or so, good lord...

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Hieldy (Moogle)

Samantha (Griffon)

And please, call me G.