Passive Forcing

So, I've heard the term Passive Forcing tossed around alot around here. Could somebody describe it for me, and maybe explain how it works and how to do it?

I know Narration is a form of passive forcing, But is there anything else? As is there a certain way i should be narrating?

Passive forcing is, I think, when there is no "preparation" before. When you don't try to meditate or relax for a while before forcing, and just go and visualize/narrate to your tulpa while you walk in a direction, speak with someone, draw a pony, etc. Talking to your tulpa on your way to school goes in "Passive forcing", I believe.

Although people could say that active forcing (meditate, try not to be disturbed, don't think of anything else, etc.) might be more productive, passive forcing is also a good way to let your tulpa experience things in real time, so they can see how a friend acts towards you and instantly say "I don't like this guy", instead of basing it off your memories while you're actively forcing and your friend isn't actually around.

Personally, I always try to have about four or five active forcing sessions when I start something new (like visualization), and then try to have it happen more often and more easily by forcing passively as much as I can.

PS : As for the way you should be narrating, well, as long as you remember you're talking to your tulpa, and that it can hear you, it should work.