Where do I go from here?

Coastie

Morning, everyone.

Just had a quick question for you all. I'm kind of hitting a roadblock here. I don't know what to do next, in the process.

In the beginning, I worked on my tulpa's personality, and then I moved on to appearance, smell, texture, which I all have down.

Thing is, I don't really know what to do next. The past two nights of forcing seemed really bland as I didn't know what I should be doing. I keep going over everything (personality, appearance, etc.) at least once per session.

Other than that, I've just been narrating to her, in and out of sessions. I don't get any discernible response, but I know that that can take a long time, so I parrot to fill in for my tulpa.

That's about it. I'm not really sure what my next step is. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

Get familiar with your tulpa. Don't misunderstand my words. Getting familiar means knowing tulpa by your gut feeling. Getting familiar means you are able to remember your tulpa image vividly and in great details without any interference. You have to be able to feel every detail which describes and makes your tulpa what it is just by remembering it, by your gut feeling without using words, without dividing description of your tulpa on different aspects but instead perceiving tulpa as a monolithic object, as a living being.

justanotherguest is right. But more concretely, you should just spend time with your tulpa. Revising visualisation and such is good, but I wouldn't recommend doing the same for personality. You can sit down with your tulpa in your wonderland or whatever and talk to them about your day or something, as an example of 'just spending time with them'; someone else here used to brush their tulpa's hair. Most of all, keep narrating.