My Progression! :3

FlyingElite

So I'll start with last night.

I was just about to start on my second Tulpa when I stumbled across a presence of sorts, my initial reaction was that I had an unintentional Tulpa and proceeded to find out more on it, I eventually figured out that it was just an advanced Servitor and it was in charge of making the forms of whatever I am interacting with, it named itself 'Shadow' which I would think is a fitting name for it. So after that I let shadow do what it does and started on my second Tulpa, got some weirder head pressures and I think my first forcing session went well, even if it was just 10 minutes :)

• 3 weeks later...

I started getting back into forcing a little with Summer last night and after about 10 minutes I felt sick in the stomach and I'm not sure why, I didn't push myself because I have been told it could end badly

• 8 months later...

Wow ok I forgot about this place, so I'll do a bit of catch up.

Summer is doing well, the second tulpa, Vinyl is sentient along with two others, Shadow and Celestia.

Yes her name is Shadow, she started off as the advanced servitor as stated above but became a tulpa all by herself, though started off as male, and changed to female about 2 months ago. Celestia is relatively new, around june ish I believe she became sentient and she's made a lot of progress, I still have to learn possession and switching etc though it isn't a priority for me as I would rather I be the one in control of my body.

As for other progress, it is extremely rare that I work on any of my tulpa which is a shame but all 5 of us are completely fine with where we are right now and we have no expectations