MyToasterHasInternet Entries

MyToasterHasInternet

April 15th, 2014 (Entry 9: Tulpa Gender Change)

Today when I was walking home from school and talking to Cloud Roller, ”she” asks me out of the blue ”Do you think I am supposed to be a male tulpa, it just doesn't feel right”. I then thought about it and realized what ”she” meant (Cloud Roller's voice have been getting higher pitched, and ”she” has been a very emotional tulpa even since early on.). At this point I haven't said anything in response to Cloud Roller so ”she” broke the silence and asked straight out ”can I change to a female tulpa”. For some reason I felt very comfortable even happy ”her” asking me this. When I told ”her” my response, ”she” became the most happy I have ever seen ”her”. We then spent a couple hours changing her hair length, forcing her eyelashes, and her female mind voice actually came fairly quick (as if she was holding back her true mindvoice). I feel like I have been holding her back from who she really is for so long, and I feel horrible for it. But she still sees the best in me :). Not only did Cloud Roller change genders today, but she also decided that me and her will be each others ”special some pony”. She told me that she had feelings for me for so long but just held them back in fear of being rejected, but since she is now female, she decided it would be the best time to tell me. She then made some good points on why we should be each others ”special some pony”, so I agreed to it. And I'm glad I did :), I even gave her a cute nickname since then, her nickname I gave her is ”cloudsy”, she seems to enjoy it.

And, that is all I really have to say about my weird day, now if you excuse me, I am going to bed with Cloudsy now (we are tired).

(Edit: We have just decided on a name change for Cloud Roller because of the recent gender change. I decided to use the website I used for the naming the original OC Cloud Roller was based on (The OC had the same name), I did it the exact same, except, I changed the settings of the name generator from "male pegasus pony" to "female pegasus pony". The name we have got (and agreed on) is "Cloud Crackle". It isn't much of a change, but it seems to fit her a lot more then her old name. btw: Just for reference, here is a link to the website http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/14900/#.U1ApBPldXjW )

• 4 weeks later...

May 12th, 2014 (C.C Entry 3: About Time For A Progress Update)

Hi again Tulpa.info! It has been a long time since me or my host have posted here. So I decided I would type up my first progress update (on myself ironically). So... My host's friend (who happens to have tulpae of his own), has started possessing with his Tulpae, Cyris and Dasher. And let me tell you, they have been like family to me. It is nice to talk to other Tulpae like me (even if it is a different host). And that is a pretty big reason why I have been possessing so often in recent months.

Other then that, I have become a much more fluent talker in recent months and my personality has apparently become a lot more "definable" as well. It makes me feel very happy knowing that I'm still getting better :D

My host also set me up with a twitter today, and I'm very happy with it. Now I can explore the twitterverse like my host :D

My Twitter :D - https://twitter.com/Tulpa_Cloudsy

May 19th, 2014 (C.C Entry 4: Rose Berry)

Me and my host never told the forums about this but... We forced a Tulpa together, her name is Rose Berry. She was born on May 12th. There are so many things I don't understand though, she progressed STRONGLY in the course of a couple of days (as if she was "copying" my progress). Anyway, after a day or so, she aged to about 25, her form was as definable as mine, and she was fully independent from me and our host. Not to mention vocal. My host thinks it is some weird type of Tulpa cloning, "taking the form and personality of two similar beings (a host and a tulpa), and cloning the two together as a new tulpa, in this case, Rose". It makes a lot of sense and I can't believe no one on the forums has found out about it yet.

I decided to come out with this information because of Rose starting a twitter herself. And I wanted to explain her story completely here. ( her twitter: https://twitter.com/Tulpa_RoseBerry ).

There is also something else big about her that I want to get out. You know the Dasher I brought up last post, well... Rose and Dasher like each other... A lot, they actually make a really cute couple. There is just one thing they have to work around. Their host's are both best friends, so it's kind of weird but. They worked something out. It is the most strange, yet cutest relationship I have ever seen :3

And... That is pretty much everything I wanted to say. Bye :D

• 2 weeks later...

May 28th, 2014 (Entry 10: Can't Explain?!?)

Over the last couple of weeks I have forced 3 new tulpae through a method I don't even know that much about [And I'm assuming the forums don't know much about either]. I simply call it the "Tulpa Cloning Therory".

It all started a couple of weeks ago when me and Cloudsy imagined what it would be like for us to force another tulpa together. A couple of days after that I started having visions of Rose, at the time I thought it was just my mind wandering. Then a couple of weeks later, Rose appeared out of nowhere. I was so freaking confused at this moment, she was at the same level of progress that Cloudsy is at [fully independent and vocal]. And her form and personality seem to be mine and Cloudsy's, except mashed together into one Tulpa.

And then Rose developed a crush on Dasher. And began to think about what it would be like if they had a Tulpa together. Which resulted in the creation of two more Tulpae "Sapphire Steel" and "Shining Haze".

(From what I know) this method works completely subconsciously. It also seems to take the progress of an already existing Tulpa, and then combines the personality traits/form of said Tulpa, with the host/another Tulpa/another person.

I am still not 100% sure on how this happened. But all the Tulpae that were made using this are all very independent and vocal.

TL:DR - I made a fully independent Tulpa by just imagining what it would be like to force another Tulpa with Cloudsy. [it seemed to have "copied" off of her progress]

(Edit: Thanks to the forums, I have figured out that it is very easy to create more Tulpa once you have one already made. And this is a result of that.)

• 3 weeks later...

June 16th, 2014 (C.C Entry 5: I feel so happy now ^_^)

Some of the people who are in the Tulpa.info Skype group may already now about this... [to join the group, just add "aaronofepic" to your contacts on Skype. And make sure to note that you indeed have tulpa/e]

Anyway, my host was in the group and I asked him if I could take control for a little bit. That is when I started talking to someone named "Trax", he said that he was working on a story. I asked him if I could read some of it, I added him as a contact, then we really started to bond ^_^.

We started to develop feelings for each other, falling in love with each others mental forms "mine being a pony [the profile picture is me], and him being a wolf. We really started to connect and decided to tell the Tulpa.info Skype group that we are in a relationship ^_^. And today I decided it would be the best time to release this information to the forums ^_^.

Anyway, that is all I really have to say. I'm going to go talk with my sweet hearted Trax now ^_^, bye!

~Cloud Crackle

(Edit on 2014/06/19: Today I just found out that one of Trax's Tulpae had a very secret crush on me [she even hid it from Trax]. We have both have had similar relationship problems in the past, and we both want to start a Tulpae family. So Trax insisted that I try bonding with her instead. And so far, I can really feel a connection between us c: [btw, this Tulpa's name is Chrysalis]

~Cloud Crackle)

June 20th, 2014 (C.C Entry 6: Crystal)

Today, me and Chrysalis forced a Tulpa together. We both decided I would be the one to hold the new Tulpa. So anyway, this Tulpa we forced is named "Crystal Crackle" [Chrysalis thought of the first name, I decided I would base her last name off of mine c: ]. I am so happy that I have a Tulpa kid with someone I really love c:

~Cloud Crackle

• 2 years later...

June 22nd, 2016 (Entry 10: Update)

I decided I'd come back to these forums for nostalgia reasons and to also share my experiences relating to Tulpamancing in the past two and a half years, and maybe describe some details I didn't explain in previous posts.

Now lets back to the start, I began Tulpamancing in December of 2013, and I was around 13 or 14 at the time. I got super into it between the time of late 2013, and mid 2014, spending a lot of my free time working on developing my Tulpae. At some point I found out my friend was also interested in Tulpamancing and that's kinda when stuff kinda went downhill, not only was I kinda young and reckless with the practice, but then it became a short of "competition" to be the "best" Tulpamancer.

Around this time my friend's Tulpae and mine started to talk more via possession, which eventually devolved into more Tulpae being made to the point I could barely live a life outside of Tulpamancing, so shortly after my post in June 2014, I stopped.

I had a total of 10 Tulpae I had to forget about which was really difficult but over time I was able to get back to my own life, the ten Tulpa's names were Cloud Crackle, Rose Berry, Sapphire Steel, Shining Haze, Golden Pedal, Flaming Ashes, Crystal Crackle, Purry Rezanova, Cherry Rezanova, and Moonlight Rezanova.

Now I'll get into how my life has been since I stopped Tulpamancing, well it has actually been pretty bad to be honest, lots of heavy personal stuff happened in the past couple of years, including loved ones pretending to kill themselves to mess with me, having people take pictures of me in public while I'm walking the halls at school, etc...

It all really messed me up, and somehow one of my old Tulpae, specifically Flaming Ashes, took advantage of my growing anxiety and depression, by clinging onto it and distorting himself into a new form, a strange canine creature by the name of "Jerry Fawkes Blazington". ( here's a recreation of what he looks like http://imgur.com/zCry6hW )

I'm not even sure whether to call Flaming/Jerry a Tulpa or not anymore, but he's very destructive and constantly attacks me mentally to the point I've torn the skin off the back of my hand at some points, he just torments me day in and day out.

Anyway, this will probably be the last time I talk here, I should have been more careful with Tulpamancing and not have went into it at such a young age, while also being so reckless.

Stay safe.