The Bleeding Effect

ThunderClap

When I posses Dylan, I find that I have a lot of his mannerisms, habits, and thought habits. A lot of these things live in your non-conscious--your subconscious and your body. They are the OS your brain is operating on, always ticking away in the background, invisible.

When I'm controlling Dylan, I have a lot of his non-conscious, but also some of mine. What I do, how I act, how I think all becomes part of Dylan's non-conscious. It's my conscious mind controlling the actions, my habits, my thoughts. These seep down.

It's wonderful. Not only does Dylan pick up my habits, but I can really help him. He has problems with engaging positively with emotions, for example. I'm fine with my emotions. When I'm in charge, I can engage with my emotions in his brain, and build up positive experiences for him. I can cut a new path through the jungle of his non-conscious, something he couldn't do by himself because the habits he has for dealing with his emotions are so engrained. When he's back in control, he has the chance to make new path for himself along the track I cut.

Tulpa and proud. So real I've got my own Facebook account.

Hosted by Dylan.