Sign in to follow this  
Mitch The Mage

A Mage's Progress

I have decided to start this log today as something surreal has happened that I wasn't expecting.

May 3rd, My Birthday (5 or 6th Day In)

I went to work from 8 am to 4 pm. I did what I usually do, I ask my tulpa Fluttershy about various things to see how she reacts. When I finally got some alone time, I.E. doing dishes, I started softly vocalizing to Fluttershy. The very instant I wanted to call her Fluttershy, but I got a very intrusive thought, and it came out Tiphie. I was kinda baffled because I used to draw an anime character named Tippi, but that was 5 or so years ago and I haven't even talked about that since then. I began speculating, since I am not too far into the process yet, I didn't know such a thing could happen, but I am starting to believe my tulpa might be leading me to the name she wants as her own. I plan to ask her in the future if this was the case, but as for now, I think I may have had my first breakthrough.

Congratulations on the breakthrough and looks like you're off to a good start! I'm curious, do you plan to call her Tiphie now, or just stick with Fluttershy?

I'm not entirely sure as her responses aren't clear enough yet to have a good answer. She still responds quite well to Fluttershy, so I will probably use that name until I can really find out.

Tuesday May 6th

I admit these last few days have been hard to focus on her. Various things are happening and I forgot to think about her and narrate. I believe she sends me signals of her being there by headaches. Let me remind you that I rarely ever had headaches before trying to develop Fluttershy/Tiphie. Now its come down that I have headaches everyday, its crazy, now I know what my friends feel like >.<. I don't, however, take this as a bad thing. I relish in the fact that I have headaches because I see it as progress! I now ask her what she thinks about certain things when narrating, and tell her my feelings when I am feeling lonely (Not getting much response of course, but we are working on it). I can now feel her presence very strongly, and I couldn't be happier.