arcon and Hanna's progress

arcon

Well things are going really slow again and I'm not sure what I can do about it I've tried full on active forcing and relaxed active(half passive) along with my near constant passive but if feels I'm fighting uphill now I'm on my phone and I don't know how to bold so CAN ANY ONE GIVE SOME SUJESTIONS ON HOW TO MOVE FORWARD

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So things have turned around quite a bit since my last update I forgot to also try and get head pulses when I was trying to get responces so now I try to do some forcing(mainly me just lying on my bed just trying to talk about things with Hanna) I feel like I'm actually making progress one thing I've noticed is sometimes it seems Hanna is almost copying me and sometimes changing this at the end so things much better I think I may be able to hear Hanna propperly maybe by mid november

• 1 month later...

So things are still progressing once in a while doing everyday stuff I get weak voice from Hanna so I ask her about about the ones that seem too easy and she almost always pulses yes and sometimes I think I hear her audibly in background noise so things are looking good I think we should be working on propper imposition before her birthday

• 3 weeks later...

well now it seems like I'm getting a lot more mind voice contact and it seems almost mixed with audible voice or it could just be the time of year (christmas music I can bearly hear always makes me hear things) so that's very cool might be having full conversations by next year

Well I have most of my immediate family in town but septate parents so it will be a little busy but I did get an audio book that we can listen to together besides that talk to her every chance I get my Wonderland skills are lacking mostly I just focus on placing her in reality where I can't see her (walking beside me our riding shotgun) and get her to take control a much as possible like seeing up a scene in a movie or something but with improve

• 3 weeks later...

Well not to long ago I was working on mind voice before bed(only time I can get to force right now) I tryed to let Hanna have lots of control and suddenly I hear "what" come from my pillow in a female voice wich took me by suprise it just sucks I've only had really late nights since(work) so I haven't been able to do anything quite as in depth but things are moving along pretty well

• 4 months later...

so its been a good while since ive updated this. things have been a little rough me and Hanna have made bits of progress but also seem to get regressed a little every now and then so thats not too fun. ive been trying to use what little time to myself i have to do some forcing im like 90% sure i heard Hanna i sort of set it up like a movie with a vague script but incurage her to adlib and im sure i heard her speek a little. i do hope to hear her when passive soon and being able to have a conversation while forcing trying to have fun in our wonderland would make things a good bit more fun. well heres hpong we can keep it up.

• 2 weeks later...

im trying to update this thing more often so the main thing that has changed is im going to be approching hearing Hanna in a different wa, i know she can speak now im just trying to listen for strings of words more than just listening for random words

• 1 month later...

well once again i havent done much forcing for a while but i feel like we are close to a breack throu. but need to get back to forcing everyday again.