• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Concerning your comments written on the 12th: It might be a good idea for you to take a break from tulpamancy until you can properly devote yourself to it. It's not fair to you or your tulpa to continue otherwise. You also risk burning yourself out on tulpamancy if you don't. Take an extended vacation if you must, and know that at least one person will be happily awaiting your return.

Forcing should be something you enjoy. It's an inherent part of having a tulpa. I also know it's hard to enjoy forcing when your progress is practically non-existent. You could try and keep doing what you're doing and hope for a breakthrough, or you could try revising your methods. For me, persistence has paid off and I feel as though I'm making progress, even if it is slow. Have you tried asking other tulpamancers for advice? IRC would be a good place to start, as would the Questions and Answers sub-board here. You could also PM me.