Adventures With Charlie

zoeydreamer19

Hey Y'all! I've been thinking about creating a Tulpa for about six months now, and I'm finally here to start my journey! I've probably read every guide on this site, I've defiantly done my homework, and I'm finally ready to create my own Tulpa.

The reason I'm creating a Tulpa is because, while I've got lot's of friends, I really want a best friend. Someone that understands you better than anyone else and a Tulpa is perfect for that, to be honest.

So, my Tulpa is called Charlie Evans. He's 14, Australian (Like his accent is Australian) and is gay (Cos I've always wanted a gay best friend). He is very very loosely based off the Youtubers Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan, but is in no way a copy of them. I'm simply using them for inspiration (For instance, he sings and talks like Troye, but act's a little bit like Tyler.)

I have a list of traits, hobbies, likes and dislikes that I want him to have:

Attractive

Charismatic

Cheerful

Considerate

Friendly

Good-natured

Strong-willed

Ambitious

Amusing

Loyal

Hard Working

Creative

Confident

Caring

Appreciative

Smart

Hobbies:

Singing

Guitar

Songwriter

Reading

Writing

Watching Movies

Youtube

Tumblr

Internet Surfing

Sleeping

Eating

Socilizing

Storytelling

Travelling

Board Games

Relaxing

Music

Movies

Youtube Videos

Tumblr

Food

Friends

Holidays

Board Games

Partys

Books

Styling his hair

Guys

Cake Mixture

NCIS:La

Song Writing/ Singing

Laughter

Dislikes:

'Plastics'

Sport/ Exersize

Being bored

Being seperated from friends

Faliure

Being hated by people

Spiders

Mess

Bad smells

Bad wifi

Being hungry

Sharks

Video games

The cold

Bullys

Kids TV shows (Pop Girl etc.)

So far I've spent 1 hour personality forcing and 40 minutes visualizing. Charlie does look like Troye in a few ways, but that's mainly because that's what come's to mind when I think about him and it's easyish for me to visualize.

My only problem is that I don't want Charlie to be too like Tyler and Troye. I feel like I may be putting to much of their personality's into him, but I quite like him like that. I've shown him a few Tyler/ Troye videos because I really want someone to talk to about them, but again, I don't want him to feel like I'm making him because of them. I don't even think I'm making sense anymore... I'll shut up

But yeah, that's about it. I think I'll post daily because otherwise I'll completely forget to post! So yeah, see ya!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amber5885

You can try but controlling a tulpas likes and dislikes is very difficult. You're creating a person that will grow and develop on their own.

Personality traits are good and might stick although the gay thing, you can't force a sexual orientation on a person.

Good start but be aware that your tulpa may deviate and the long list of expectations you have may not stick over time. Just like you will grow and change so will Charlie.

For example I adore Pixar and Disney movies, Toby hates them. I like metal music and Toby likes Hansen. I lOve laffy taffy, Toby hates candy.

You can't control everything but it doesn't make our bond any lesser.

You can try but controlling a tulpas likes and dislikes is very difficult. You're creating a person that will grow and develop on their own.

Personality traits are good and might stick although the gay thing, you can't force a sexual orientation on a person.

Good start but be aware that your tulpa may deviate and the long list of expectations you have may not stick over time. Just like you will grow and change so will Charlie.

For example I adore Pixar and Disney movies, Toby hates them. I like metal music and Toby likes Hansen. I lOve laffy taffy, Toby hates candy.

You can't control everything but it doesn't make our bond any lesser.

You make some good points! I'm kind of expecting him to change, that's one of the thing's I'm most excited about! This list is simply a place to start, something for me to use as a guideline.

But thanks for warning me that him being gay may not stick, I didn't realise that! Thanks You :)

Guest amber5885

That was one of the most exciting things about Toby's development, I didn't do any planning he was an accident but getting to know him was über exciting and I'm still learning new things about him even now and it's been over 20 years since he first showed up.

You'll have a blast even I he does deviate it just makes things way more interesting.

That was one of the most exciting things about Toby's development, I didn't do any planning he was an accident but getting to know him was über exciting and I'm still learning new things about him even now and it's been over 20 years since he first showed up.

You'll have a blast even I he does deviate it just makes things way more interesting.

20 Years! Wow!

And yeah, like I said, that's defiantly why I'm most excited about creating him. I'm really looking forward to getting to him and stuff. Sounds awesome!

Also, do you have a progress report or something like that?

Hey Y'all! I didn't post yesterday, so this is my post for yesterday.

I spent most of the morning yesterday doing stuff and occasionally telling Charlie what I did. (Like, I baked a cake and then explained what I did). Then after lunch I went on a walk for two hours, and I spent a lot of the time just visualizing him walking next to me and narrating. I also did a little bit of personality forcing, but I find it really boring and repetitive, so it didn't last long.

Almost the whole time I was walking, I had this headache, only it didn't really hurt. Almost like this really cold pressure on the inside of my head. It's really hard to explain. I don't know if this was Charlie or it was something else.

Other than that, I've been working on visualizing his face. I'm pretty good at visualization, so I can visualize the rest of his body pretty well (Obviously not perfectly, but it's pretty good) but I can't seem to be able to see his face. Any suggestions?

So yeah, thanks for reading :) See Ya!

P.S. If any of you have progress reports that you update or know of any good ones, could you please give me the link? I love reading them!

Quick Update: I spent a while in our wonderland and Charlie showed me something he'd built. (Yesterday I asked him to build something for us in our wonderland) He's completely redesigned the wonderland and I LOVE it! It's this round island, with a massive mountain in the very middle. The mountain is a palace, and it's where we live. Charlie has designed the bedroom as well.

Surrounding the mountain is a forest, and then surrounding that is a beach.It's so much cooler than the old place, and I'm so flipping proud of him! I want to do something for him to congratulate him, but I'm not really sure what. Any ideas?

Other than that, I wanted to find out what sort of music he likes. I told him to put a pressure on my head if he likes it. I played Lady Gaga first, although I don't know why because I don't really like her music. However, there was immediately a pressure on my head, so I presume he like's Lady Gaga. Now I'm playing it lots because he seem's to enjoy listening to it.

There will probably be more later, so see ya then!

me: You could write a story together.

Peter: Throw a bucket of green slime over him!

Or go eat ice cream together in real life, go skying afterwards on a mountain made out of the ice cream you just ate.