Life of Alice

Reilok

Cool, Chance has never kissed me on the cheek. But with his muzzle, I'd expect doggie kisses. He's an anthro after all. But he knows I love him.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 20. Minday

First month of winter started strange. For me, at least. I decided not to do any active forcing today. Read book to tulpa, try to feel Alice... But all in all i started to see her so clearly. I always had trouble with people's faces in my mind, but this time it's so clear and perfect. And she's funny and childish like in first days. That's sweet.

I also try few visualisations techinics with familiar... And that's interesting. I writed before about imagionary friend that i want to turn into tulpa lately, but i use his as familiar. So he start talking, walking in my room and smoking. And he said few things to Alice. Not bad things but he was little disappointed that she is tulpa and he's not.

So..... two questions - what should i do with my friend? (And was it him or me?) and how can i make some puppy or cat for Alice as pet?

Alice with me since November 12th 2014

Day 21. Trustday.

I guess my Alice is more open to me. I dont feel any emotional response, but funny thing, I ask her something and I see (in my mind or i dont know how to say) her reactions and answer. I ask if she lied to me, she sayd Nooooooooo, and go to other room. She came back in imperatress dress. When i ask her what is it? She said - change my hair. Stupid but it makes me laugh.

Interesting update - i was in subway reading a book and thinking only of tulpa being next to me. How she look in my book and start reading aloud... and my inner voice disappeared, i was reading in her voice.

Day 22. Winsday

ok. i found today a cool game. it's site with word generator. so i generate word and ask tulpa how many letter in it? it was two results - first, when i see this word and second when it's in front of me but i look somewhere else. second time was 95% of accuracy (it was 5 out of 6 words right). first about 70%. (10 of 15 maybe).

Day 23. Nothing. Just not results at all.

Although, i want to create pony tulpa too. But we'll see if i will manage even first one

Day 24. Frickday

Tough day but on my own reasons. But...I...created 2 tulpas. I finally turn my imagionary friend into tulpa (and almost seen his face (first time for my life)) and create pony!