Sh4d0wt3ch's Tulpa Quest

Sh4d0wt3ch

Sh4dowt3ch: I'm glad to see you putting in so much energy. Make sure to remember that it doesn't have to be draining for you personally, and that there are very low-effort things you can do with your tulpa, like narrating stories to her or even just watching a movie together. As long as you keep her in mind, it's all good. Don't overwork yourself. I hope you find a solution for your insomnia.

Goo[/b]d advice. We have been putting in a mix of low/high effort stuff pretty regularly. She is there impositioned all day in the background without much effort, so we have downtime every day, things like watching tv/playing games. Been trying to teach her how to play go: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_%28game%29

I sensed that i would be overworking if I went much further, which is why we went into vacation mode. Feeling refreshed now and looking forward to upping the effort again 2moro.

The insomnia is like a double edged blade. It has both drawbacks and uses. It can help me anchor myself in irl a bit better. Without some kind of anchor, specially when dreaming with TD, i can start losing my grip on reality. My irl memory will degrade over time. If I go too long without being able to sleep, i have a prescription for sleep med but don't like to take them often.

• 1 month later...