Evan "Venom of the Snake"

NovaIce

So after awhile, I got around to drawing Evan and just posted in up on my Deviant Art! Though it's a basic concept sketch, I haven't had time, but this gives me a good visual if needed.

tulpa_thoughtform___evan__basic_concept_drawing__by_keepernovaice-d8x3zsl.jpg

He is based on Big Boss from Metal Gear, though I wanted him to take more of the appearance of Solid Snake. He also added the cape from the Knight Attire in Final Fantasy Tactics.

Though in my own opinion, he just made himself look like a Younger Big Boss.

And the eye patch? Does it for looks. And seeing I don't know his eye color yet, his eyes stay dark. Please don't be alarmed.

This concept is just that. He will be improved as time moves forward with him....

~NovaIce

Nice to meet you Melian and David! It's nice I can make my presence here without being judged for once.

As requested I can lead you to my art, though being this is the first picture of Evan, I am sure it won't be my last:

You can find my art here: http://keepernovaice.deviantart.com/gallery/37573296/My-Art

If you're ever interested. I am supposing that Evan will have a 2D Sprite soon. <3

~NovaIce

Guest Anonymous
Nice to meet you Melian and David! It's nice I can make my presence here without being judged for once.

I am sorry you have had a bad experience so far. Tulpa Info does have a somewhat narrow agenda and set of expectations. A tulpa with metaphysical traits is frowned upon and discouraged by many. Just being a little different about your thoughtform or tulpa here can bring disdain from certain people. Most people here are really cool though and Melian and I will never judge you! I am very curious to get to know about Evan and see how he progresses! Thanks for the link! ~Mistgod

Evan's first official headshot is complete! I still use the formula of Big Boss, but in this one he looks like Aragorn with his hair pulled back. Hahaha I like it!

~NovaIce

tulpa_thoughtform___evan___mug_headshot_by_keepernovaice-d8xo0ku.jpg