Starry Lounge

StarlitCrossing

Update 7:

Sorry about the lack of updates, I've been slack with lots of things lately due to personal problems/nothing notable has happened with Deimos.

I haven't been actively forcing with Deimos as much as I'd like to, but he's always on my mind and I can feel that he's with me. I've been passive forcing as much as I can. When I do force with him, I visualize us sitting at a table among an garden of wisteria, sharing tea together. It's very tranquil and relaxing.

I visualized putting my hand out to him the other day and he took it without me parroting.

I also think I'm starting to be able to hear him, at least, I can feel him trying to get his words across to me. I'm sure it'll get better as I work with him more.

I'll be focusing a lot more on Deimos when my fiance goes back to England next month. This is just a small update so that you know I haven't forgotten or given up with Deimos. We're still working together, just a little slower than usual.

Star light, star bright.

My progress report.