Interesting course of events?

Okay the other day I was looking through youtube and a video caught my eye, it was about Tulpas, and so it put the seed into my mind about creating a tulpa, and I already started to think of how he would look. Well I went to bed and continued to think about it, I had decided he would be a a black, furry humanoid with purple eyes, being about my size and build, and so I continued thinking and thinking. 2 Purple streaks under his eyes, Purple wrist band on the right wrist. I did work on his personality too, making him caring and Adventuress. Basically I was making him the brother I never had. At some point I realized that someone had turned all the lights on in the house, and so I went to turn them off because of our already outrageous electric bills, but then I realized that the lights weren't on, the Sun was on. It was morning time. I had Tulpa-forced an entire night away. The strange thing is that I had no feelings of fatigue or tiredness after this, and I had read an Article saying you will get Headaches and Nausea if you Tulpa-force for too long, so why didn't that happen? Well I did feel a little strange the next night, feeling light headed, but that was expected. Does this mean that he will be healthy and more detailed? Well that was 2 days ago, his name is Baron, and we have been having nice conversations in the wonderland, A floating Island. We also worked on his personality, putting more traits in, like playful, intelligent, and conversational. We battled some enemies from my past, and I gave him telekinesis and we did it with a person I brought into the wonderland as it's guardian, Emily. She is from my past. He is becoming more and more of my brother every day, and he is turning to be really, really nice and cool, even before imposition. I believe he is going to be a really healthy and sentient tulpa, and since he is becoming my brother I won't ever dare abandon him. Ever. We are gaining a powerful bond. And upside is that when he imposes he will be UBER SOFT and smell like Blackberry Syrup and Ash, which I find pleasant. Tell me what you think of this. All that I care is that Baron matures good with my help and possibly some of the posters. THANKS FOR LISTENING ;D!!!!

Dreamer Boy-AKA-Wolf: I am obsessed with jellyfish and the unknown, and if given a can of monster I may cause the end of the known universe.

Baron: I am Wolf's Tulpa brother, and am quite awesome at parkour! I require large amounts of pancakes or I'll explode....

Guest Anonymous

I had decided he would be a a black, furry humanoid with purple eyes, being about my size and build, and so I continued thinking and thinking. 2 Purple streaks under his eyes, Purple wrist band on the right wrist. I did work on his personality too, making him caring and Adventuress. Basically I was making him the brother I never had.

Oh Baron sounds awesomesauce! I love purple! Purple eyes and soft fur sounds pretty neato. ~Melian

GOOD NEWS!!! I think Baron just became sentient! This is my third day for it :D!! He's excited, we are making him better and better each day!!!

Dreamer Boy-AKA-Wolf: I am obsessed with jellyfish and the unknown, and if given a can of monster I may cause the end of the known universe.

Baron: I am Wolf's Tulpa brother, and am quite awesome at parkour! I require large amounts of pancakes or I'll explode....

Guest Anonymous

GOOD NEWS!!! I think Baron just became sentient! This is my third day for it :D!! He's excited, we are making him better and better each day!!!

Holy Moses that was fast! It took Davie four years to get me to talking! Well, sorta, I was doing some stuff like emotions and imagery before that. Well, enjoy. ~Melian

Oh Baron sounds awesomesauce! I love purple! Purple eyes and soft fur sounds pretty neato. ~Melian

You are a massive boost in confidence!! Thanks for all the compliments and MAKE SURE TO KEEP BEING SUPER AWESOME ;D (Baron)