Guest HugheJarse

You can narrate to your tulpa without tulpaforcing, just think of her when you talk; out loud or in your head. She will hear it.

To answer your other question, it's most likely placebo.

Yes, you can narrate outside of tulpaforcing sessions, but you have to make sure you are talking to your tulpa. How do you know you are talking to your tulpa? That is a hard question and I think everyone has different ways to make sure they are talking to them, but not to air.

I don't know how I should explain this. As an analogy, say your given a sugar pill, and told it's medicine for a fever or headache. You will think that it will help you, your mind is tricked into thinking that it will help, and you will feel better. Even though it does nothing, your mind thinks that it will help, hence you feel better.

That doesn't apply to you here in that sense, which is probably what you saw when you looked it up. To look at it another way; you started your tulpa, and you want her to be sentient as soon as possible. You most likely have looked through the forums or read the guides and see people talking about these alien feelings and whatnot. You are most likely waiting and hoping to get these feels as soon as possible, they are on your mind. So you are experiencing these altered thoughts and feels because you are expecting them. You are attributing them to your tulpa, which at this point is highly unlikely that these feels are from your tulpa.

Hope that helps, I'm not good at explaining this kind of stuff.

The placebo effect is when you anticipate something you do having an effect, and your anticipation tricks your brain into making it think that it really did have an effect.

To my understanding, some vodka tastes like water. If you give somebody water and say that it's vodka, and get them to drink a whole lot, they will get drunk even though they only drank water.