I'm from Japan( ˙~˙ )

Red Armor Spider

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Chibisuke said:

Your art of your dragon tulpas are so cuute! I have a tulpa that takes the form of a dragon as well : ) he's in my profile picture.

Nice to meet you:)
Chibisuke is very cute. I'm looking forward to talking with those who live with the dragon Tulpa🐉

• 1 year later...

Happy New Year to everyone at tulpa.info 😊.

I drew this dragon in Wonderland. He used to be a mob in Wonderland, but recently he is moving around as freely as Tulpa.

I didn't give him a gender but he seems to think he is male.

His name is Pozoiasglia.

His green horn shines beautifully. And he has similar features to Tulpa, the fox I posted earlier. Can you tell? 😄

He looks so beautiful in the dark atmosphere of the church.

Thanks for taking a look! Best wishes for the rest of the year.

無題4_20240113232608.png

Beautiful! We have a few dragons in our wonderland but we actively blocked them. One in particular was pretty insistent but we declined. In our lore, the dragons are master mind flayers too, so not really our style for headmates.

(edited)

Birds are the most common creatures in Wonderland. Animals are bred by Tulpa but are not often seen in the wild. They may just be hiding because there are so many dragons.

Edited by Red Armor Spider

8 hours ago, Ashley said:

Beautiful! We have a few dragons in our wonderland but we actively blocked them. One in particular was pretty insistent but we declined. In our lore, the dragons are master mind flayers too, so not really our style for headmates.

I like dragons before I knew about tulpa so it's hard to block them. But they have a big influence in Wonderland so it's hard to deal with multiple dragons😅

(edited)

In the worldbuilding lore my host made, we have another type of dragon which is a hybrid dragon/human, only females are born that way, and they're much more reasonable. We have a proto-tulpa like that and she may join us some day.

Edited by Ashley

Dragon-human hybrid. Very interesting 🤔It's great that Wonderland is full of creatures and bustling with them, but I feel like the line between Tulpa, mob, and proto-Tulpa is blurring.