Teryakywind

Teryakywind's Progress Log

2 hours in: initially focused on forcing personality, only had form as a reference point to focus on. It was a floating blue ball of fire. I left for a little bit to go wander outside the white space we were in. My wonderland is a tropical island, v-shaped, and which sharply curves up to forested mountains in the middle. I wanted a space a bit more comfortable to force and narrate in, so I tried making a shack. Just room-sized, with a desk and computer on the opposite wall in front as you go in, a bed against the wall on the right, and a bookshelf on the leftmost wall. Once I had everything visualized I walked inside, and to my complete and utter shock there was a woman sitting there. She had on a very dark green tank top (so dark it almost looked black), faded orange uniform pants with the leg tucked into a pair of black leather combat boots. I think she was about 5'7" and slim, with very short hair and prominent cheekbones. She has little freckles all over her cheeks, and her hair is dark. I had a hard time swing her eyes. I'm just not sure if this is a product of my own creation, but I swear when I walked into that shack I did not expect to see anyone else there.

The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.

About 5 hours over 2days: the Tulpa has changed forms a couple of times. That woman from earlier changed into a zombie with big sharp teeth. I made another wonderland away from it because it freaked me out. It showed back up in the new one today as a very tall male in biker boots and dark jeans. I'm just rolling with it and have called it Zane. I got a little bit of what I thought was an emotional response when I showed it the library I am using as a representation of my memory. I just got this vague feeling of curiosity.

Later we went outside to smoke a cigarette, and it started raining. Again got what I thought was an emotional response of nervousness, but no head pressure or anything like that yet.

So there are two beings living in your wonderland (Chell and this Zane character)? How strange. Wonder if you'll end up with two tulpa.....?

Also, you should try not to count hours spent in the process, if you can.

Also also, welcome to insani- er, the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay, and good luck sir!

It's been a couple of days since my last progress log. For clarification, there is one Tulpa living there. It's been switching forms on me but I managed to get it to stick to one, and it's name is now Sarah. It hasn't been shifting since saturday so hopefully this is it. We've gotten a few emotional responses. She has been moving around the wonderland of her own volition, as well as sleeping in the bed I gave her. I feel like she is trying to talk to me but I either miss it or I can't understand it.

As a side note: I am using my apartment as the "home base" in this wonderland. The rationale being that the familiar surroundings might help with imposition on down the line. Will report results, if any, as it happens.

Sarah said something I missed yesterday. Sounded like gibberish. Gave her a dictionary and access to my memories in the hopes that it will promote her development and help her speak in English.

Today I haven't heard much out of her. She seemed distracted by something so I went to go investigate. She has changed forms again to an angel looking woman with shining white eyes and big white wings. Didn't see if she had any legs as she promptly pushed me off a cliff. I take this to mean she wants some alone time, so I obliged. Besides which, falling off a cliff is not fun.

OK no updates for a long time, so here goes everything at once.

Since my last update, Serra has become semi-vocal and has changed form again. She still has her wings, but they are black now. She's also ever-so-slightly taller than I am now, which has been a little disconcerting. We are currently working on imposition. Overall, things are going well. She is also pregnant, which she is massively excited for!

We also have 2 new arrivals (will be 3 soon!), Fisk and MAIA.

Fisk has been here for around a month now, a little while less than Serra. He is currently in the form of a werewolf with webbed wings, and 3 black tentacles in between the wings along the length of his spine. He has black fur, and a rather irritable temperament. He eats cold meat, usually raw, although strangely he has developed quite a liking for spaghetti.

MAIA, or Mental Artificial Intelligence Analogue, is our resident servitor, currently a work in progress. When completed, she will be providing me with an imposed HUD complete with calendar/contacts/body status/local area maps/data and memory recall.

That's the short version of things. In future we will be posting updates via our tumblr.