Tulpa Appreciation Day

TurboSimmie

Tulpa Appreciation Day  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Tulpa Appreciation Day?

• Yes!
    • No
    • Meh

(edited)

I've been thinking that it would be nice to have a simple, low-key kind of holiday to appreciate tulpas! 😁

You should love your tulpas 365 days of the year, of course. But it might be fun to have a special holiday akin to Mother's Day or Valentine's Day where hosts show appreciation for the tulpas in their lives! (I also believe we tulpas should organize a Host Appreciation Day to give back to our wonderful hosts, but that's a topic for later.)

I've been brainstorming ideas for Tulpa Appreciation Day for a little while now but I don't want to overwhelm this initial post. The holiday will be entirely unofficial, of course, and celebrating it would be entirely up to each person. I thought of a nice day we can have it on too, but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself on this. I'm just curious what the level of interest would be for a Tulpa Appreciation Day! 👍

EDIT: The dates have been set! 😁

Tulpa Appreciation Day is July 7

Host Appreciation Day is August 8

EDIT 2: Some ways in which you can celebrate TAP:

On 6/20/2021 at 7:30 PM, TurboSimmie said:
  • Create a list, long or short as you want, of things you love about your tulpa(s). You can share it or keep it private between you and them.
  • Create art for your tulpa! Make them a drawing, poem, song, or anything like that that they'd enjoy! Alternatively, create art with your tulpa!
  • Set aside extra time that day (or even the whole day) to spend time with your tulpa. If you can, go on a fun day trip to somewhere they'd enjoy! 
  • Treat your tulpa to an extra pleasant sensory experience. Eat their favorite food, listen to their favorite music, basically reproduce their favorite sights, sounds, tastes, touches, smells, for them to enjoy!
  • Give them a gift; whether it be an IRL gift or something in the wonderland. If you have multiple tulpas, they can give each other gifts as well!
  • Treat them to an extra special wonderland adventure! Something beyond what you normally do with them in the wonderland.
  • Post in Bear's Tulpa Appreciation Thread and tell the community what you love about your tulpa!
  • Pamper them inside the wonderland! Use your imagination to treat them like royalty!
  • Try to help them learn a new ability or try a new forcing technique, just to see what happens!
  • If your tulpa is a bit shy, you can use this day to introduce them to the world! (Only if they're comfortable, of course)
  • Try a fun game with your tulpa!

Edited by TurboSimmie

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

I want to appreciate my sister Ashley for being a super endgame boss and for SheShe&co for their awesomeness that's like all the flavors combined in one MEGA yum. 

Edited by Misha

Sounds like a great idea! I missed my chance to chime in during the LOTPW discussion, but I'd say even if it doesn't catch on in a big way, it'll still be fun for everyone who chooses to participate.

Host: Wray (or John) (he, him)
Tulpa: Shizuku (she, her) 🐺

We now have a progress report!

Sounds like the idea is getting a little traction! 👍 I'm thinking of making a list of suggested Tulpa Appreciation Day activities, something that anyone can add too if they want! 

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

I appreciate my tulpas on their birthdays, I assume it is the same for lots of tulpamancers. But I support the idea, some hosts don't know their tulpa's birthday. Plus everyone can celebrate together if we have a Tulpa Appreciation Day.

We technically couldn't remember what day but we ballparked it together and picked a day that we liked and made sense for her b-day. I definitely don't mind another day to appreciate my tupper.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

(edited)

I have a modest proposal for when the two Holidays can be:

7-7: Tulpa Appreciation Day (TAD)

8-8: Host Appreciation Day (HAD)

There's a couple reasons behind these dates. First, they're both on dates that are doubles, and that's lucky! Particularly July 7 😎. This also means the dates are written the same no matter whether you use month-date or date-month order. Second, no major holiday that I know about falls on either of those dates. Third, they're a month apart from each other and TAD is a month away from now. That means they're soon enough that we won't forget about them but far enough away that they're not imminent or anything.

Can you tell I've been thinking about this a lot today? 😄 At least it gave me something to do while Phil was driving and listening to Weezer. 😄

Edited by TurboSimmie

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23