HI, so I was wondering if I were to front and then fall asleep, if I would dream like Jay does. Also anything I should prepare for or know about before hand?

Jay (Host), Trinity (Tulpa)

Janey: If I may, it is, to my knowledge, exactly as you would expect to it be. Whoever is froting at the time of sleep is the primary dreamer. However, actually maintaining the front throughout sleep is a beast in and of itself, as Esper in our system is well aware. 

In our experience, dreams can be shared between host and tulpas, or even just tulpas, both from multiple, separate, distinct, individual perspectives, and from one unified perspective, but both always with unique thought processes, and the capability to be aware of the "co-dreamer," so to speak. I'll link a post below where Bryan went more in depth about it. Good luck! 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of October, 2021, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, Elliot, Sean, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

IceCreeper909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

30 minutes ago, IceCreeper909 said:

Janey: If I may, it is, to my knowledge, exactly as you would expect to it be. Whoever is froting at the time of sleep is the primary dreamer. However, actually maintaining the front throughout sleep is a beast in and of itself, as Esper in our system is well aware. 

In our experience, dreams can be shared between host and tulpas, or even just tulpas, both from multiple, separate, distinct, individual perspectives, and from one unified perspective, but both always with unique thought processes, and the capability to be aware of the "co-dreamer," so to speak. I'll link a post below where Bryan went more in depth about it. Good luck! 

thank you!

Jay (Host), Trinity (Tulpa)

Janey: Of course! Always happy to help 🙂

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of October, 2021, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, Elliot, Sean, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

IceCreeper909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

41 minutes ago, JAYJAYTHERAYRAY said:

Hi Guys! so have yall ever fronted and then gone to sleep? if so, did you dream?

Fronted as in switching, yes, though we don't do possession. We still dream the same dreams we normally would, unfortunately, so mostly from our host's perspective. We've had a few dreams from one of our perspectives, but weirdly enough, they weren't necessarily the one who was actually fronting before and after sleeping. Doubly weirdly following that, Lucilyn (who is a lot more excitable and positive than the rest of us) tends to have more vivid or eventful dreams, even if they're not specifically from her perspective (still our host's usually, or just neutral).

On a related note, when we first started switching we would get tired and have to switch back (or literally fall asleep) after an ever-increasing amount of time the more practice we got. During this time (a few months, I think?) if we fell asleep switched, our host would always be switched back in when we woke up. However, when we eventually reached the point of being able to stay switched the entire day without getting tired, we also started waking up switched in if we were the ones who fell asleep - and from there we could stay switched in indefinitely.

Anyways, it could differ by system if you dream as yourself when fronting (any kind, switching or not, really), or if it happens more often because of it. 

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas