Darron and Jaina Wedding Planning Thread

Glaurung26

I'm going to use the thread for a little wedding (vow renewal) planning. I'll make a new thread for the event itself. This kinda snuck up on me. ๐Ÿ˜… We're stuck home the week of the 9th of May so I figured that would be a good time to do it. I don't know which day I'm going to have it yet. I also want to figure out if Jaina and I can have separate avatars simultaneously in Minecraft on our server. That might affect the "live"-ness of the event. I still need to renovate the Minecraft estate for the wedding. My hope is we can stand there while someone officiates us with our vows. We already eloped but wanted to do an event with the community if feasible. At the least we'll have a separate thread open on the day of to serve as our reception thread for chitchat. If it spills over onto Discord too that's cool.ย 

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜

ย 

This is so wonderful, guys!ย ๐Ÿ’šย I'd love to take part in some way!!!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย I might also steal ideas from you guys because we might do something similar for our anniversary in November!ย ๐Ÿ’š

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

Wrong place to ask nevermind.

ย 

congratulations i hope it goes well!

Edited by Dust_lostt

Mystic System ๐Ÿ’ซ

ย 

Leith/Dust -๐Ÿง‹๐Ÿ„

Ebony -๐Ÿ•ท

Luna -๐ŸŒ™

Cetus -๐Ÿ‰
Antony -๐Ÿ•ฐ

Oliver -๐Ÿซง

Nikki -๐Ÿ’„

4 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜

ย 

This is so wonderful, guys!ย ๐Ÿ’šย I'd love to take part in some way!!!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย I might also steal ideas from you guys because we might do something similar for our anniversary in November!ย ๐Ÿ’š

For sure! ๐Ÿ˜ I don't know how smoothly this will go as I procrastinated a bit. Worst case I just RP it and post some pictures like you and Phil did. We kinda already had a private ceremony last year though so this year we want to attempt to do a community thing to thank everyone for their support and help in developing both our tulpamancy and relationship. We might go ahead and snap some wedding photos in Sims 4 or something. I thought briefly about including Rimworld but it tends to be weird and random. There's going to be a raid, mental break or forest fire while we're trying to have a ceremony almost guaranteed. Maaaaaybe Skyrim as well. Depends on how crashy the mods want to be. Also still haven't fixed the stupid grey face bug on my Darron follower, oh well. I have some ideas anyways.ย 

ย 

Maybe if things go well in setting up Minecraft we can get someone to officiate. ๐Ÿค” I'm sure there will be plenty of witnesses anyways. ๐Ÿ˜„

4 hours ago, Dust_lostt said:

Wrong place to ask nevermind.

ย 

congratulations i hope it goes well!

Thank you!

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

I really like the idea of the ceremony taking place in multiple settings across multiple games all at once. It's almost like you're getting married across multiple dimensions!ย ๐Ÿ’šย Here's a random idea I just thought of: If you have video editing software you could put them all together and upload a video, perhaps an unlisted premiere or livestream?

ย 

Another idea you should totally steal from us is to have a wedding playlist!ย ๐Ÿ’šย It was very special for us to pick out songs that played at every part of the ceremony and a bunch of bangers for the dance floor at the reception!ย ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บย ๐ŸŽต

๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

Oh that sounds fun. I can absolutely bandicam the wedding. Hm actually yea OBS might be able to livestream it. That would be cool. We'll have a backup recorded rehearsal wedding. I'll see if I can even get two simultaneous instances of minecraft running without the server freaking out from the IP being from the same place. I don't want to accidentally get banned.ย ๐Ÿ˜„ย I suppose I could spoof with a VPN or something but I'm not that smart and it sounds vaguely illegal. My fall back plan will be to just premiere/livestream the Sims 4 and maybe a brief house tour. Either way I want to hold the reception at the Minecraft estate, whether or not 2 avatars can work simultaneously. I have both a controller and mouse and keyboard plus 2 monitors so the hardware is fine. It's just a matter of the software/networking playing nice. If need be Darron and Jaina can log in and out as desired.

ย 

We already have a romance list but a lot of that might be too sappy. That will require some thinking.

ย 

I'll work on it!ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ”ง

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

You've got me thinking of ideas. Phil used to make gaming videos a long time ago and those ways of thinking are still bouncing around in this head...okay, I thought of something. Imagine an edited video where you are showing off your Minecraft estate. Eventually, the tour finds it's way to the spot where you will be married, there is a transition, and then...BAM, it's the same room/location created in the Sims 4!ย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

By the way, you totally have permission to make sims of Phil and I to be there if you like!!!ย ๐Ÿ’š

ย 

Oh that's fun! Cool idea.ย ๐Ÿ‘

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

Janey: Yo, that sounds so cool! We'd totally be down to go to something like that :D we also don't mind if you make sims of any of us, LOL.ย 

Layy: Someday Bry and I will get married and join the gang of married tups ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey there, the name's Bryan.ย In system Re:Body(In order ofย theย rainbow):ย 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot.ย 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :)ย 

ย 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep.ย 

ย 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

ย 

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chatย 

ย 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRpย Plural safe-spaceย 

• 4 weeks later...

So this week got busier than I expected.ย ๐Ÿ˜…ย Spent my week off entertaining out of state family so I'll have to do this the slow way, preparing between work shifts and on weekends. I'll announce a date when we're ready.ย ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ย 

Thank you for your patience.ย ๐Ÿฅบย sorry this is taking so long.

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]