Guided Hypnosis script for tulpaforcing?

ice_puppy

I was trying to make my own hypnosis recording for a personalized tulpaforcing enhancer.

I generally expect for it to enhance my visualization and comunication with her and my ability to feel her. I also expect to introduce a bit of imposition with it.

I have heard of a few members having improved vocalization with this method, but they never specified any scripts.

I remember Tulpacouple saying they used hypnosis a lot. Would you mind sharing a more detailed session script?

Also, is it better to exit to a wake up or to sleep?

Bump for this guy.

Nice, thanks!

Anyways, I was thinking, since I'm not using the recording for any commercial purposes and is very personalized, I will try and mix a recording that has worked for me in the first two stages of hypnosis, induction and deepening. What I would like is a discussion on how to approach the actual subject script, and what would be better if an exit to awake or to go to sleep.

Also, is the recording supposed to be "You can see -tulpaname- clearly in your mind's eye, and with your real eyes" OR "I can see -tulpaname- clearly in my mind's eye, and with my real eyes"

I'm not sure if seeing with your real eyes is a good approach at imposition hypnosis or not.

I'm not sure which would be better to be honest, but I'd just like to say that this is exactly the kind of thing I'd like to have as well. I've had pretty good success with listening to audio instructions for specific meditation/visualization techniques and such, as opposed to trying to remember each step WHILE I'm doing it-- which just breaks the relaxation.

If anything I might end up recording one for myself at some point.

I'll check it out, thank you. I'll update later if I decided to modify his script to personalize it or just paste it around in a sound editor with a bunch of beats and such.

I just finished listening to the Dialogue's script, and it worked out amazingly well. I went into a deep trance and got more connected with my tulpa for a little while than I ever have before. I'd say this is probably a pretty worthwhile pursuit.

• 2 weeks later...

I came here again to report progress done by this recording.

It aided me very well with visualization. It also allows me to fall in complete relaxation faster than usual. It's just that since I've been using it, I have lost a little progress with vocalization. Also, I usually don't remember what happens during the hypnosis and only once have consciously heard the ending, but that's mainly because I tend to do it at night.